Lunch with bridget

(Ariana POV)
I woke up at 11:00 AM I was really tired from last night."Well look who decided to get out of bed!" Yelled Calum. I laughed. Everyone was up crowded around the tv watching Austin and ally the finale episode. I look over at Calum he's crying the finale was really hard for him."aw it's ok babe!" Sarah said. I went over and sat next Bridget she's the only person I can relate to in this situation because Riker is really busy with the band too."wanna go out and get something to eat" I whispered to her. "Ya lets get dressed and go!" Bridget said back.I opened my suitcase and put on what I planned to wear today a comfy t shirt and jean shorts. We were about to walk out the door and Sarah yelled "hey where are you going without me?". " going to get something to eat"Bridget replied. " wowwww guys" Sarah said and we just turned around and left and we headed to a pizza shop.

As we sat down I asked " So how are you feeling with Riker being so busy?". " it's horrible"she replied "I came on this tour to spend time with him and that's all I wanna do!" Bridget said."I know I feel the same way it sucks!"I said we both just finished our pizza and texted Sarah for her and Calum to meet us at Starbucks and we will get a drink and go sight seeing. I use to visit San Francisco every summer to see my aunt because she worked up here but now she is moved back to LA so I don't come here anymore. We were getting close to Starbucks and I saw a couple making out in front of it."Who makes out in the middle of the street!" I scream. " that's disgusting!" Bridget yelled. As we get closer we realize it Calum and Sarah and we just start laughing.
"Get a room" we yelled as we started to get closer. They both don't look happy and I say "come on guys take a joke!". We walk into Starbucks to get some drinks then I realize Ross hasn't called or texted me yet and it's 1:30.