#1

"I get it your an outcast, always under attack"
...
One day, before, well, almost everything that had happened in the younger Bella's life. Brianna had chosen a healthy, small breakfast of yogurt and a banana to go. She grabbed her phone and quickly texted her best friends boyfriend, Seth Rollins.

Brianna: Seth, whatcha doing?
Seth: trying to sleep, why?
Brianna: Come to the gym with me so we can plan Paige's surprise birthday party! ☺
Seth: ugh! I'm coming, jeez.
Brianna: yay! I'll meet you there! 😚✌

Brianna smiled and headed out the door of her one person hotel, and happily skipped to the gym, waiting on Seth. Soon enough Seth dragged his lazy ass through the doors.

"Okay, Brie I'm here!" Seth grumbled, missing the sweet, sweet comfort of his bed.

"Oh, you didn't think we were just discussing the party, did you?" Brianna fell to the ground laughing as she was watched.

Seth viciously growled at her and threw Brianna in the ring and did the Curb Stomp to her. As forth, Brianna slowly got to her feet and slammed Seth to the ground. Seth had immediately jumped to his feet again, soon to be harshly clotheslined to the dirtied mat. Soon enough, a small crowd formed around, some cheering for "The Sellout" and some for "The Younger Bella". There was one guy, one guy that was watching silently, ever so silently in the darkened corner, chanting "Brie" in his mind....
...........