#11

"You think that by crying to me, looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe..."

...
Brianna reached her hotel room, making a choice that could ruin both hers and Paige's life. Brianna thought it was just Phase Two. Brianna felt/heard her phone vibrate. She was curious and her heart shattered of the phones lock screen.... Her, Paige, and Seth, all hugging while dying of laughter. That right there ruined everything, Brianna giving in.

...
Seth arrogantly strutted backstage, earning dirty, ice cold stares from everyone. His whole gimmick, you'd think it was mostly off screen, but you are dead wrong. Only Paige and Brianna got to see his other side.

...
Paige heard light footsteps outside her hotel room door. She heard a light knock, she was about to say come in, but the door burst open and she was encountered by a massive hug.

"Brianna?" Paige gasped and tightly hugged back.

"I'm so sorry, I was just mad at you for being so rude to me about the wedding thing, and I understand you like-"

"Like that dumbass? Hell to the nah!" Brianna laughed.

"I missed you. If the match didn't stop, we'd probably not be here." Paige let go.

"Look, Paige, we both realize Seth is just a dumbass who thinks he's better than everyone, but now, let's think, is he?" Paige loved when Brianna made her questions so worded, but so easy.

"Yes," Paige only said that to say this, "Think Again!" They laughed, but they didn't know Chris was watching Brianna, making sure the person who his bosses wanted, but a better reason, making sure that the person who was his drug that no matter how much he tried to stop taking, it came back.

...
Brianna and Paige were talking,

"Help me!" Was screamed, alerting them both. Brianna was hyperventilating,

"Brianna calm down! Brianna!" Paige was trying to find something that could help when Chris burst in with a bag.

"Stalking her, hmp, seems like a great choice!" Chris mentally thought.

" WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Paige screamed, making Brianna jump.

"Well if I didn't you wouldn't have been able to help her!" Chris sassily replied, earning a small punch from Brianna. Chris thought it was cute. Brianna calmed down,

"What happened?" The one question Brianna asked, couldn't be answered.

...
I really appreciate everything! Jeanine knows this already but, I honestly thought this would be a book with only 3 votes. Remember that Jeanine? No? Okay, but thank you all!