#9

"Quicksand's got no sense of humor..."
...
Chris smiled devilishly, look harshly at Seth, hoping he could read his mind. What exactly was Chris thinking? Hmm, maybe to murder Seth, but he knew he wasn't allowed to. Mostly because he would get fired, he wouldn't go to jail because he thinks he has a great excuse,

"What's wrong with making it 5 starts? Hm? Exactly." Well, while he was being stupid, Brianna, Paige, and Seth all thought of the same to thing...

"We must make them perish." Of course, Jericho was the psycho one in this situation.... For now...

...
Brianna limped backstage, followed by Seth and Paige, whilst Chris was still in his thought, while accidentally doing improv, he never did realize until The New Day's theme hit. Chris quickly awoke from his thoughts, and went backstage. They all parted once they got backstage, but first, let me tell you how Brianna was.

...
Brianna was thinking deeply,

"Its funny how friends backstab you.. Its drop dead hilarious that both of my best friends betrayed me the same way. Now it's my turn to show them how being backstabbed really feels."

...
Seth was smirking, like he knew what he was doing, but little did he know, the drive in the younger, beautiful Bella and the one and only, Chris Jericho, was enough to make the team of Seth and Paige lose their same direction...

...
Paige knew that as long that Brianna was out, and injured, they'd have the match won, but she knew that Brianna was a hard person to beat when the match wasn't scripted for someone to specifically win. Paige also knew that once Chris was out because, you see, she thought that Chris was a lousy wrestler. To her it was obvious. To her, everything was almost obvious, but well, that's gonna stop soon.....

...
Brianna relaxed in her locker room watching the boring as fuck matches, just waiting to literally strangle either of them, both being amazing as fuck. Brianna was tired of waiting, so she thought of a great thing to do, plan her moves, their counters, and how to suspect them. Brianna had the ultimate plan, because she's seen every match both of them have been in, in front of a television or not. Brianna looked at the match board, she saw she had 5 minutes to go over at everything with Chris. She rushed to his locker room and went over the plan with him. With him agreeing...

...
"This match is scheduled for one fall!" Brianna was tired of waiting already, so she told Josh to play her theme, Beautiful Life. Chris saw that she couldn't stand the wait, so he came out with her. Paige scoffed in disgust. Seth rolled his eyes telling Josh to interrupt Beautiful Life with Stars In The Night. Paige and Seth strolled down the ramp, holding their hands. Brianna looked at them with pure hatred in her eyes. Seth and Paige found this weird, especially the fact that her eyes were locked on them, no blinking. They ignored it, but they shouldn't have, hell nah!

...

The Match
...
The cell was just lowered, signalling the match was beginning. The first move hit was a suplex by Brianna to Seth. Paige checked on Seth, one thing that will cost them. Seth balanced to his feet again and powerfully clotheslined Brianna. Chris didn't look or care to acknowledge that Brianna was down because they discussed this in their "Ultimate Plan". Chris kneed Paige in the stomach, then DDTed her. Seth looked offensively towards Chris, but did Chris care? Not a single fuck. Brianna regained balance and backstabbed Seth. Paige leg sweeped Chris with Chris hitting his head against the mat, hearing a 'thump'. Brianna hurricanaranaed Paige. The creative team didn't realize that one of the matches lasted longer then expected, so Raw went off air, after 20 minutes of after time, so they ended the match saying they'd continue it later.

...

-Unibxtches I'm glad I got you to ship JeriBella, and making you want to write a JeriBella fan fiction....