#13

"I created the Sound Of Madness, Wrote the book on pain..."

...

Brianna froze in shock, not able to comprehend the blurted statement of Paige.

"So he really doesn't love me? HE ONLY USED ME!?" Brianna screamed, showing no emotion other than rage. Brianna was on the ground screaming, crying, and punching the ground. Chris came back and tried to get near her, but she threw the closest thing to her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU LIAR!" Brianna raged, and shoved past them all.

"Why, what, um, what happened?" Chris stood there in complete and utter shock.

"I blurted out that you were stalking her, and yeah." Paige states quietly, "I'm gonna go find her." She procrastinated of settling the problem with Chris. Nicole just stood there,

"Chris, just because she's angry as fuck at you, doesn't mean she doesn't love you, its just that she thinks that you were only their to use her. But if you little motherfucking mind thinks that it can just hurt Brianna for your own stupid pleasure, then oh, this isn't a threat, its the truth, I will murder you." The last part had Nicole practically letting venom drip from her mouth, straight to Chris.

...
Brianna climbed up a tree.

"Its like hurting a girl is excitement to majority of the boys." She thought.

"Ahem." Seth Rollins coughed. Brianna didn't want more trouble, so she tried to walk away but Seth pushed her down.

"HAVEN'T YOU RUINED MY LIFE ENOUGH?!" Brianna screamed, refusing to stifle her emotions.

"YOU ARE A LIFE RUINER, YOU MAKE PEOPLE WISH THEY NEVER MET YOU, some never wanted you born. SETH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE? No, WELL THEN I SUGGEST YOU KNOW WHO YOU'VE RUINED BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, AND YOU KNOW WHAT? They are planning to ruin your career. It was a mistake ever trusting you." Brianna let those words sink into Seth's head, replaying, everytime be blinked, the last sentence broke his heart everytime. Brianna walked away, on the verge of wanting to viciously murder someone.

...
Seth sat down, letting those words break his ego. He didn't understand how he let a girl, A GIRL break him. Seth sat there, wondering, simply wondering what did he do to the people, he thought they knew how he was, but maybe he was just acting like a know it all because deep down he was insecure about everything.