#14

"Somehow I'm still here to explain..."

...
Paige was breathless as she saw something you usually don't see a grown man by the name of Colby Lopez, better known as Seth Rollins, he was crying. Paige knew that it was best that she leave him alone, but they were technically engaged. Paige grew nearer, towards the shell of a man,

"Seth, what's wrong?" Paige kneeled, awaiting the response that would come forth.

"Brianna, she... She broke me." Seth paused, wondering why Paige confronted him, he practically ruined her life.

...
Of course, Josh was always there when drama sprung. He was like that little fly that you think you killed, but nope, its biting back at you. He decided to do Chris's job for him, Chris was supposed to slaughter Paige, then Nicole, then Seth, watch Brianna suffer, even in mid crisis, then severely slaughter her. Josh thought slyly, he logically thought it was best to kill Paige from behind, then shove the knife through Seth's thick skull, watching his pathetic life come to a abrupt end.

...
Chris sat, curled in a small ball, thinking maybe this is all a cruel joke.

"I should've never-" Brianna approached, slowly, but making him anticipate.

"Who sent you?" Brianna had a deadly glare, sending shivers down Chris's already shaky body.

"I can't tell you." Chris sternly replied, not trying to admire her beauty.

"YOU CAN TELL ME, YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ABLE TO, AND GODDAMMIT TELL ME YOU SICK BASTARD!" Brianna, letting loose, was scaring the living daylights out of Chris.

"I'm sorry, but its classified. I would really tell you, but..." Chris barely escaped the grips from the sweet innocent girl that the devil currently seems to possess.

...
Brianna knew something was incorrect, she knew the exact reason, emotion. She knew if she lived life like this, then she wouldn't know how to properly love another living soul, another human being. Brianna knew to complete life with happiness, you have to know how to be able to find the one with your perfect other half. Your Yin and Yang. The one that perfectly mixes with your soul, your heart, your everything. And yet, I'm the one to ditch.

...
Look for Behind The Life Of Josh soon!