#5

"So paranoid, watch your back!"
...
Brianna contemplated whether to cry, yell at herself, or kill herself...
...
Seth and Paige watched on, hoping for Brianna to kill herself, because remember what they swore to do, give Brianna a "kick in the ass". Paige started whispering from outside Brianna's door,
"Die, die, die!"
Seth put a hand on Paige's shoulder,

"Not yet, not yet. " Seth stated and walked away with the words lingering in Brianna's mind.

"Where do I belong?" Brianna thunk deeply.
"Its 4:03 AM and I can't sleep... " Brianna tossed and turned.
"When do I get my happily ever after?" Brianna thought, once again, and looked at the clock again.

"4:04 AM." She sighed.

"I guess I could get ready, train some, and "relax" at the arena." She lifted her sleepless body of the bed and carried herself to the shower...

...

Chris walked to his boss,

"Ma'am, sir, she wants to kill herself." Chris bowed down.

"WELL THEN STOP HER! Now leave." The madam crucially sent Chris away.
Chris walked away with ease, as he went to his bed,

"3 hours of sleep, a new record!" He jokingly stated a fact.

...
Brianna felt relaxed, for a few moments, as the hot beads of water hit her body. That was until Seth and Paige barged in. Brianna knew it was her, so she tried to control her emotions, the hardest she'd ever done before.

"Why are you up at 4:15?" Brianna asked coolly. She heard her door slam shut. Brianna had just finished and wiped her body off, and saw a note lying on her bed.

"You better watch your back. This is all because you couldn't stand your best friend getting engaged, you little selfish whore. Bye bitch! See you at Raw!" - Your Worst Fucking Nightmares.

Brianna read over the note a few times.
"Ugh, nothing can go right for at least 1 day!" Brianna finished up and picked up her car keys and headed out the door.
.....
I've surprised by everything! I thought this book would suck. But no, everyone loves it!