#10

"I'm still laughing like hell..."
...
Brianna deeply glared into Paige's harsh eyes. Brianna had a ruthless look on her face when a slight, sly smile creeped upon her flawless face. Brianna with the sly smile, gently pushed her way past Paige.

"IS SHE CRAZY SHE COULD'VE BEEN ATTACKED!?" JBL screamed.

"Maybe, maybe JBL, she's just planning something devious." Jerry Lawler had the correct conclusion. Chris soon followed Brianna like a lost puppy. Chris looked at her cleavage, it was the same, but everytime, everytime, he saw absolute beauty. He knew he could just watch her forever, and never get bored.

...

Seth remained standing in the ring, fixing to ruin their plan. He was going to call out Paige for ruining the whole entire match, but he didn't know that Paige wasn't the dead weight, but neither was he. Their titles were, they were too concerned about the metal and leather than their plan, their life, their marrige, their future.

"Stop!" Seth boomed through the microphone, making Paige stop abruptly in her tracks. Paige thinking he was self promoting themselves.

"We all know it was your fault we lost! I'm a professional wrestler, I don't need checking on me 24/7, okay? Unlike you, I know how to get back on my feet after being hit!" Seth being arrogant, as usual, had made Paige start crying. Paige was already embarrassed enough, she was crying, she didn't need Seth telling her ridiculous shit, but most of all, she needed her best friend, she needed Brianna.

...
Brianna was backstage happening to be sitting on a dark purple crate, Paige's favorite color. Brianna gazed her eyes upon the television hanging on the wall in front of her, she caught the last glimpse of Paige crying. Brianna didn't feel whole, but she knew that Paige needed her, but why should she trust her?

"We need each other, but what if this is just phase two?" Brianna hopped off the crate, bumping into Chris.

"So the flawless beauty, whatcha thinking?" Brianna ignored Chris, still thinking logically. Wondering if it was just phase two, or Paige really needed her.