#15

"That the darkest hour never comes in the night... So when you gonna wake up and fight... For yourself..."
...
Josh crept towards the newly reunited couple. His plan to slaughter them was interfered with when blaring sirens echoed throughout the city.

"Fuck! Who saw me?" Josh muttered, wanted for murder, three months ago. Seth heard the slightest sound of leaves crackling, quickly, but gently, shoving Paige behind him, with paranoia biting at him. Not knowing what was going on in Josh's corrupted, wicked mind.

F L A S H B A C K
"I can see your true colors..."
"All the times I felt like this won't end."
"But I'm on the outside, I'm looking in, cause on the inside, you're ugly, ugly like me."
×××
"You better leave." Josh's some cold voice broke the silence, but not before long when the silence returned. Josh was going crazy, but then again, he was sane, once, but that was before Paige had ruined his life 3 years before. Leaving him to fend off for himself, and what did Paige get? What was so important that Paige ruined Josh's life? Well, here my dears, Paige ruined Josh's life just to get a shot at Bayley at NXT.

×××
One day, 28 minutes, 59 seconds, 4 milliseconds since Brianna and Chris saw each other. Brianna still fuming, shot up when she heard her oak wood door send faint noises of the door getting striken. Brianna quickly looked at the note sitting on her bed,

"GO AWAY?" It came out as a question,

"Brianna, I'm sorry." Chris stated, leaving Brianna right there waiting, sitting on her bed. Brianna walked towards the door,

"Sorry, oh how that mighty word everyone uses, but will sorry tell me your secrets? Will sorry make my life perfect? Will sorry make me forgive you? Nope, wanna know why? Because sorry can't fix anything and most of the time people never mean it, and all you are doing is saying sorry to try and get me to follow you like a lovesick puppy, but stop thinking that's gonna happen." Brianna secretly scolded herself for saying that, but made sure she meant every word.

Chris remembered something his mom said before dad left,

"Even if your desired love tries to hurt you or leave you, and you truly love them, never stop trying, and never stop reaching for the stars with them."

×××
I'M BACKKKKK ❤