The Disappearence of Elijah K. (Chapter 1)

Prologue.
"I have to play that game one more time, just one more and then it will finally stop."He ran to his car and drove downtown to the store named,"Game House."

As he parked his car, he finally ran out to the building's door where there was a chain on to the door handle.

"Damn it! How am I...," he stops when he finally saw her again. He walked backwards to see her on stop of the roof, her long dark purple hair was visible and her gray t-shirt and jeans with her black leather boots complimented her pale skin and body.

She had a smile on her face as she watched the young man go crazy. She finally waved the keys in air, his worries turned into anger.

"Give me that damn key! I need to finish what you started!," he yelled at the girl above. The girl started laughing in mock tone and she finally spoke. "Knock yourself out, your gonna be within the game either way," she replied calmly.

She threw the keys to him and smiled while she watched him open the door to the Game House.

He immediately went over to the game and took the plastic covering off of it. Fortune Days the title of the game that will destroy anybody's life.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
He continued playing the game, all the while remembering what the girl said to him the first time he did play the game."This game is not what it appears to be, it controls you more than you control it.

The game is a living breathing thing that will suck you in itself if you get to attached or obsessed with it. I warn you to turn around from it, if you as so much as think about the game than don't. That's what it wants from it's victims."

He didn't realized that the door to the shop had opened, footsteps approached as he reached the end of the game.

As he was reaching the end of the game, he soon realized that the game's screen was showing the Game House from the inside.

The game than showed two male figures walking closer to the back of the store were they entered in.

He stops playing and continues hearing the footsteps all the while watching as the game's screen showed the two figures walking in a room.

Where not only the game is, but another character that looks exactly like him. The footsteps got closer and he finally turns around, but it was too late.

He finally felt two hands grab him and sqeeze him, as he screams his head off he felt his whole entire body being absorb.

He opens his eyes to see his body being sucked into the game and finally he was gone and the game shuts off.

The girl approaches the game screen and sits next to it.

"I warned you, if you got to obsessed or to attached the game will take you in and will make you a part of the game. Just like me."

She smiles and finally she too is suck
into the game, never to be seen again.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Author's note. Leave comments or give opinions.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙