Venus (Chapter 3)

Never realize how loud the place can be. Kids aging around 8- 13 are running around and stealing money from each other.

Trying to play certain games, I simply stand next to the counter and watched. Renee is trying to make sure that they don't kill each other.

Her methods of handling kids are not so good. So I go to the middle of the place and make a announcement.

"Hey kids! If you guys can play your games quietly, we'll offer free pizza! No, parents do not have to charge!," after my announcement the kids cheer and holler.

They all grab the money for some of their parents and they go to their games and play quietly.

Renee glares at me, walks up to me and punches my arm. "Great, now I have to order pizza and use money from the register."

Renee takes out her phone as she walks away to a different room to place pizza orders. I smile. This job really isn't hard to do.

I never thought a guy like me, who is currently going to college, would end up working at a video game place.

I stand at the counter and I hear the door open. I look to see a girl with long purple hair and fair skin walk into the place.

She is wearing a black jacket with a white t shirt and with black jeans. She has on boots and black shades on.

She casually looks at the place with a cool smile planted on her face. I look at her, she looks like a grunge girl of sorts.

As if reading my thoughts she turns to my direction and plants her eyes on me. She looks me up and down and gives me a smile.

She walks to me and takes off her glasses revealing her purple eyes. "Hello, my name is Venus, I need to speak with Renee," she says calmly yet very urgently.

Renee quickly comes out from the back room, and walks out to Venus. "What do you want now?," Renee asks with anger in her voice.

Venus smiles. "Nice to see you again too, I just wanted to come back here and see how the place is going," she says.

Renee glares at her. "Let me ask you again, what do you want?," she says through clenched teeth.

Venus chuckles. "Just wanted to have a little conversation, shall we say a 20 minute one," she says.

Renee looks at me, I shrug. "Fine 20 minutes than you are out of here," she says.

Venus smiles at me as she follows Renee to the back room.