t h r e e

As what he planned. He didn't hesitate on going back to the graveyard. 

First, he really love it there.

Last... He wants to see and talk to the black haired boy.

---------

Jimin let himself entertained by taking a few pictures of different angles in the graveyard.

He wouldn't let that kid ran away from him again. 

He remembered how the boy looked. 

He has an innocent big and sparkly eyes. That's what caught him off. Jimin thinks the boy is beautiful.

He wants to take a picture of him. 

After a couple minutes of waiting, he again saw the black haired boy.

He doesn't know how he'll approach the boy and not to be terrified of him.

He went closer to where the boy is wanting to know his name.

"Hey." Jimin said, which made the black haired boy faced him and he look as if he is ready to run again.

Jimin caught the boy's wrist. "Please don't run away from me. Let's be friend." 

The latter nodded as he sat down again. 

"What's your name?" Jimin asks, the boy faced him and sit properly.

"I'm Jeongguk, Jeon Jeongguk. What about you?"

"Park Jimin, Nice to meet you. But I was wondering how long did you stay here, I didn't notice you." He looks at Jeongguk if he has anything with him. Only a book which he is currently holding.

"A couple of hours, I really like to stay here because it's quiet and no one would bother me that much." Jeongguk said. Jimin felt guilty for even approaching Jeongguk but he just wanted to make friends.

"Oh. Uhm... Sorry."

"W-what?"

"I just want to apologize since I feel like I'm bothering you."

"No, it's okay." Jeongguk smiled, showing his bunny like teeth which Jimin find adorable.

Jimin stared at Jeongguk scanning him up and down. 'He seems younger than me though' he thought. "How old are you Jeongguk?"

"I'm 19 years old, you?"

"I'm 21 years old." Jimin smiled knowing that he is indeed older than Jeongguk.

"So you're my hyung." Jeongguk said, smiling and tapping the free space besides him. Indicating that he wants Jimin to sit down since he's been standing the whole time.

Jimin gladly accept it. "Thank you." He removes his bag and pulled out his camera which made Jeongguk tense but Jimin didn't notice.

-------