t h i r t y - t w o

Jimin is baffled at the younger who is acting strange as he lead them to a tombstone filled with dried flowers and a few melted candles.

"Why are you showing me this blank tombstone?"

"Remove the flowers hyung and read what is written on it."

Jimin obeyed Jeongguk, crouching down to clear all the mess that are blocking the tombstone. His eyes widen as he stared at the name, looking at Jeongguk with tears in his eyes.

Rest in Peace our handsome angel.
Jeon Jeong Guk
September 1, 1997
January 9, 2016
'I rather die than to live without passion'

By now Jimin is crying hysterically as Jeongguk let out a sobs as he stare at his hyung's shaking frame.

"W-why didn't you t-tell me this earlier? I'm really confuse, why can I touch you, see you and feel that you're alive if you we're gone three months ago?" Jimin asks, calming down himself. Not believing that the one he is starting to love is already dead. "So that's why you kept running away?"

"H-hyung. I'm really sorry I know you're mad at me. I was scared; I always was, that change when I met you." Jeongguk paused, sniffing. "But telling you that I'm dead is also difficult for me since I can't accept it. I didn't know to why I was gone too soon. I also didn't know why I can touch you, the only reason I know is that we both love each other so much that I have the ability to touch you." Jeongguk explained, tears flowing down from his face as he knelled down in front of Jimin who is now sitting down, hands on his face as he sobs and back hug him.

Jeongguk only knew that he is dead and isn't capable of touching things and people.

Jimin shook his head. "I-I don't know what to say. I-I'm falling too hard for you but you, you're dead. What will I do now?" He said, still confuse. The younger didn't know how he will respond.

Because he also didn't know what they'll do now.

"Will you suddenly disappear?" Jeongguk look at Jimin and wipe away the tears on Jimin's face. "Since I now know that you're dead, would some light get you away from me. Will you forget me?"

"I don't know Jiminie hyung. The light is coming towards me since it's my time to leave the earth and rest in peace and no hyung I will never forget you. I love you so much. If only God would give me a second chance to live again." The younger said, still hugging Jimin.

Jimin hugs back, tighter not wanting to let Jeongguk gone as he look up in the sky that was once grey earlier and now getting clear and bright.

"Please don't leave me Kookie." Jimin pleaded his voice cracks in the process.

----------