s i x t e e n

Jeongguk feel really depress when he is alone. He misses his hyung so much, he didn't even know if his hyung is mad at him or he is just feeling paranoid. 

He sits on his usual spot. His only companion is the book he forgot reading when Jimin and him met. To keep his mind busy; he focuses on reading but after a couple of turning the pages back and forth since he can't understand it properly, he groan in frustration and close the book. 

Jeongguk lied on the grass as he stared at the sky, smiling to himself as he saw the clouds form into his smiling hyung.

(A/N: Lmao what? )

But frowned when the sky starts to turn gray, droplets of water started to pour. He quickly got up and run to the nearest mausoleum and waits for the rain to stop. 

'''''

Jimin twist and turn on his bed, he stopped once he heard a groan. He peeks at that person and it was his Yoongi hyung. 

"Stop turning Jiminie, stay put and just sleep." Yoongi said, making Jimin sighed he can't sleep or stay still if Jeongguk is on his mind 24/7. 

He can't forget the look of Jeongguk's face when he suddenly left. He just can't utter a word because he's starting to feel unwell and he just want to go home and sleep which he did but now it's the third day that he's been resting and he have the urge to go to the bathroom, take a bath and get dress to go to the graveyard.

But sadly, Yoongi hyung stopped him. Telling that he should rest more, he can go tomorrow. He just have to take the medicine that his hyung bought for him to help him feel better which he did and he thanked his hyung only getting a nod in response.

"But hyung, can't I go today?" Yoongi hyung shakes his head, his arms crossed while leaning against the door frame. "Jeonggukie is waiting for me." 

"You can't go. I told you that you're allowed to go tomorrow, not today." Yoongi hyung paused. "And Jeongguk can wait, just explain everything that happened to you okay?" He smiled and went toward Jimin to ruffle his dongsaeng's hair. Making the younger groaned in response.

"But hyung!" Jimin whined, he's sitting on the bed as he pout at his hyung.

"No buts, Jiminie. Go rest and you can go tomorrow." Yoongi said, making Jimin sighed and nod in response. "Good."

--------