s i x

"Park it is then." Jimin stands up and wait for Jeongguk to do the same.  "Do you want an ice cream?" Jeongguk stands and nod at Jimin while he smiles.

The park isn't really that far from the graveyard and there were a few parlor shops that Jimin and Jeongguk can go. But they decided to sit on the bench where the park is located. 

Jeongguk stared at the swing and monkey bars. Jimin noticed that the younger wants to try playing with those since Jeongguk is intently staring at it switching glances by seconds. 

Jimin cleared his throat to get Jeongguk's attention which expectantly making the younger turn his direction to his hyung.

"Do you want to play with those?" Jimin used both of his hands to point at the swing and monkey bars as Jeongguk nods. "Go ahead, just be careful okay?." He gained another nod as the younger run near the swing and monkey bar, making him stop and scratch the back of his neck.

"Why did he stop?" Jimin thought looking at Jeongguk contemplating on what he should choose first. Jimin chuckled at the younger's action.

Jeongguk chose the monkey bars first. At first Jimin thought it isn't that bad until he sees the younger who keeps on doing dangerous stunts like flipping over, lifting his body using only his hands which looks like he's gonna fracture a bone and Jimin didn't want that to happen.

"Yah! Jeongguk, get the hell down the monkey bars and just go play in the swing." Jimin said running towards Jeongguk and literally drag him to the swing. "Seriously this kid. You seem that you like to torture yourself. Ah... I'm going crazy." 'I feel like babysitting a five year old kid.' Jimin kept ranting as Jeongguk keep mumbling 'sorry'.

-------------

Jimin is such a fluffy angel. 

He's a ruiner indeed. 

Kookie hold tight to your throne Jiminnie might kick you out. lol

vote and comments please^^ thank u :)

~innah