e p i l o g u e

Someone shook Jimin awake as he opens his eyes, still laying on his bed. His head pounding, like it is being acupuncture with several needles. He touch it feeling the rough cloth, wrap in a bandage.

"Jeonggukie." Jimin breathe out, all of the things they've done was all just a dream. 'Just a dream?'

"Huh?" Jimin look at the direction where the voice is coming from.

Taehyung. He is sitting on a chair beside him, smiling. He was the one who called his name which woke him up. "I'm glad you're awake, I'm afraid you were having a bad dream? That's why I tried to wake you up."

"What happened?" Jimin asked, confuse. His other hyungs came in the room, a smile plastered on each others faces as they see Jimin who is finally awake.

"You had a Traumatic Brain Injury which took almost one month." Seokjin explained

"We were at the beach for a vacation, when you decided to take a swim. But a strong wave hit you making you drown in the process. Good thing Yoongi hyung was looking out for you and took you out of the water." Namjoon continued explaining.

Jimin nods and look to were Yoongi hyung is. "Thank you so much, Yoongi hyung." Jimin smiled

"It was nothing Jiminie. I'm glad you're fine now." Yoongi smiled back.

"Jiminie! I miss you so much!" Hoseok screamed tackling Jimin with his hug which startled everyone in the room and shakes their heads.

"I miss you too hyung." Jimin chuckled and hugs his hyung back.

Jimin still thinking of Jungkook, had the urge to go at the graveyard.

"Hyungs, can I go to the graveyard?" he asks

Everyone in the room who are talking became silent at what Jimin said and all of them are against it since he isn't fully recovered. "I'll be back soon, I'm fine now guys. Please."

Some of them sigh while the others are still contemplating. Jin nodded. "But before you go, you have to eat." Jimin nods

After he ate, he went at the graveyard to see if Jeongguk's tombstone even exists.

It took him a couple of minutes to try finding where it is located, he tried remembering where it is exactly but his head hurt and he just went to find it by looking at each of the tombstones.

He smiled. It does exist. Jeongguk's tombstone existed. It's clean, like someone is taking good care of it. Then he remembered that there's a picture on Jeongguk tombstone but it's nowhere to be seen. He's is trying to remember if he is the one who took it.

He went back to their dorm which made the members really confuse to why he is back so sudden. Jimin didn't mind them as he head towards his room.

He rummage through his things, the drawers, the laundry basket, study table, bookshelves and even the books if he keep it there but he didn't able to find the picture.

He sat on his bed already giving up as he see the first drawer of his bedside table left ajar seeing a glimpse of a picture.

A young boy. It was Jeongguk. A black and white picture, he is wearing a fedora hat and a polo shirt. Smiling directly at the camera.

 Smiling directly at the camera

He stared at it. Admiring the younger's perfect visual. Jimin flip the picture. At the back of it has a neat handwriting.

(A/N: In case you didn't get to see the picture and the letter via photo

(A/N: In case you didn't get to see the picture and the letter via photo. I'll type the message left for Jimin^^)

"It was nice hanging out with you for a month hyung.

I'll miss you so much.

Thank you for everything."

Love,
Jeon Jeong Guk 'Kookie'

LE END

------------------

So that's it guys :)

What do you guys think? Is it good?

Do you want me to write another story?

Tell me in the comment box and vote^^

Thank you so much for reading this book.

It was nice writing it and the first book that

I get to finish lol. Thank u^^

~Innah