t w e n t y - o n e

"Hyung nooo!" Jeongguk chuckled running away from Jimin. 

After their mini reunion and a bit of drama. Jimin did all his best to cheer Jeongguk and it worked in some ways.

"Please Jeonggukie." Jimin pleaded chasing the younger as he hold the camera firmly to avoid dropping it.

"I already told you that it'll turn out bad." Jeongguk stops running and quickly covered his face as Jimin focus his camera at the younger. 

"It won't trust me."

"I look ugly hyung." 

"Oh... Wow, look who said that word, how ironic." Jimin chuckled, Jeongguk still covering his face is glaring at his hyung from the gaps of his fingers. 

"But it's true. You're handsome and I'm not." 

"Oh stop it. Come on. Let's give it a shot. Please Jeonggukie." Jimin pulled out an aegyo.

"Hyung, you look creepy." 

"I'm trying to be cute here."

"It's not hyung, just act normal. You look naturally cute so no need to put an effort." Jeongguk removed his hands from his face but covered it quickly as his hyung attempted to take a stolen shot. But failed eventually. 

Jimin still blushing at what the younger said to him. "Ah. I almost captured it." He sighed then pouted making Jeongguk laugh. 

"Not fair Kookie."

----------