e l e v e n

"Let's go to the park again." Jeongguk said which made Jimin surprised.

"You really mean it?" Jimin asked wide eyes.

"Y- yeah? Why hyung?" Jeongguk tilted his head in a cute way, Jimin shakes his head.

"Nothing, It's just... New especially hearing it from you." he said, Jeongguk chuckled.

"Hyung, change is good." Jeongguk said wiggling his eyebrows.

Jimin slap him on the arm. "You look like a perverted kid Kookie." Jimin said, cringing. 

"What if I am, hyung? Your Jibooty doesn't help either." The younger said checking his hyung up and down, which made the older cover himself as possible as he can.

"Ah stop talking nonsense Kookie." Jimin covered his face. Not believing what Jeongguk said. 

"From your innocent face, it doesn't even made me think that you can think stuffs like that. Which really made me convince that you are really a pervert." All Jeongguk did is to laugh at his hyung. But he really can't resist the Jibooty. 

"Jimin claps his hands, making the younger's laugh turn into a series of giggles. "Come on before it gets dark, you said we're going to the park." Jimin took Jeongguk's hand, the younger feeling nothing from their skin contact but it made his cheeks blush. Trying to hide his feels towards his hyung.

  --------- 

There will be a minor drama :)

Don't forget to comment and vote^^ Thanks!

~innah