Chapter 10

Keep A Heart

Chapter 10

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up." -James Baldwin

Blairs POV:

It felt exactly like the old times. Like when the boys, Sadie and I would hang out in Harrys house, happy and free. I watch him from across the kitchen, nursing a cup of tea between my hands. I never get tired of looking at him. His green eyes flick back and forth between his friends as they speak to him, a small smirk forming on his lips whenever his eyes flash in my direction just long enough to smile at one another.

Out of all the times he's smiled at me, I still blush at the simple gesture.

"So, you guys seem good now." I hear Sadie say softly from beside me, her eyes on the group of talking boys across from us also.

I nod my head, a smile on my face as I speak, "More than good."

*******

"Tell me why we get dragged along to whatever these idiots plan." I mutter humorously from beside Harry, our bodies connected at the sides as we walk behind the boys and Sadie in the parking lot, Harrys arm wrapped around my waist.

He chuckles, adjusting his grey beanie over his mop of curls. "I love your laugh." I inform him, nonchalantly speaking my thoughts to him. His large hand squeezes at my hip, his full, pink lips flashing me a smile.

"And I love your eyes." He compliments me back, making me look away from him bashfully.

"And I also love how you still get shy when I tell you things like this." He whispers into my ear, leaning down to reach it.

"I don't get shy." I mutter the lie, looking ahead of us, knowing he has a giddy grin on his face.

"Oh, and I also love your bum." His voice is deep as he cheekily murmurs the dirty compliment in my ear. I hadn't even noticed his hand left my hip until there's a firm grasp on my backside.

"Harry." I giggle, arching my back to try and distant his touch from my bum.

He chuckles heartily, setting a warm fire ablaze in my chest at the sound. "I just really want you right now." He tells me huskily, making a shy but cheeky smirk cross my lips as I look down at the asphalt.

His hand still rests on my bum, and I look up to him, sending him a wink that made his mouth drop a little. His grip tightens on me, making us stop in our tracks. He turns me to stand in front of him, his hard chest pressed to mine. The group continues to walk in front of us, oblivious of our absence.

"Did you just wink at me?" He smirks, one hand wound gently into my hair at the back of my head, the other on my middle back, encouraging my chest to press against his some more.

"Your moves have been stolen Styles." I smile up at him, but once he pushes his lips against mine, I didn't concentrate on being smart with him anymore. I just wanted to kiss him, to feel him, and to stay in this happy moment forever.

I knew Harry was getting wound up by our heated kiss as his strong frame slackens, muscles loosening and his feet shifting backwards, my body which leans against his as I stand on my tip toes moving slightly backwards with him as he stumbles upon his feet. But it didn't distract either of us, lips still moving wantingly against one another, bodies still trying to get as close as they could in our current situation.

"Really guys, just keep your hands off each other for one minute!" Liam shouts from a bit away from us, now standing at the entrance of the bowling ally that they had dragged us to.

Harry and I both pull away from each other with a smirk on our red lips, Harry sending his friends a look that said we will catch up with them. We hear their murmurs, and ignored Nialls instructions to use protection as they entered through the doors. Right when they left, Harry placed his lips on mine again. This time it was softer, but still held lust. When he pulls away, I take his bottom lip between my teeth, making him groan in frustration as I decrease the distance between us.

"C'mon." I laugh, my hands tugging at his limp arms to take him along with me.

"You're killing me woman." He murmurs, detaching our hands to walk behind me, arms wrapped around my neck, hands resting limply over my chest as we walk up to the double doors, are steps in sync which kinda makes us walk like penguins.

And as I reach out to open the door, I see our reflection in the glass. His long frame hovers over mine from behind, his head leaning down to rest upon my shoulder, his back being hunched to do so. When we walk through the door, he takes one of my hands in his, bringing it to his soft lips to press a kiss to it, confessing his love for me once again as we meet up with our friends who are buying bowling shoes.

****

Harrys POV:

"I thought you said you were a pro at this Zayn!" Blair comments from beside me, her feet which now bowling shoes are on dangling from the seat we sit on.

"I'm just warming up!" Zayn tells her, plopping back down onto the seat after his turn, which he had hit no pins on.

"Let me show all of you how this is done." Louis speaks up, standing from his seat to walk towards the bowling balls, taking time to inspect each one before finally settling on one.

"Look at that one fine bum!" Sadie shouts from her seat playfully and Niall adds in a whistle, making Louis turn to scowl jokingly at us from over his shoulder. She falls into Liam's side laughing as Louis tells her she just wishes she had as great of a bum as he does.

Blair giggles giddily from beside me also, Nialls laugh echoing along with theirs in late reaction to the joke as usual. "You guys are going to miss a very great strike if you don't pay attention!" Louis tells us.

We all seal our lips shut, and nod for Louis to 'show us how it's done'. Before he threw the ball towards the pins, he shimmied his hips and shook his arse just for our amusement, which sent the girls in another fit of laughs, us boys just shaking our heads at his idiocy.

"Strike!" Louis exclaims, fist pumping the air as he makes his way back over to us.

"Good one Lou!" Blair tells him, her cheeks rosy from laughing so hard. I love seeing her this way.

"Now, my turn." She smirks, and as she gets up to pick out a bowling ball, it only made me think of how much I just want to get her out of here so we can be alone again. So I can kiss her, and not have to hold my hands back from doing the things I crave to do to her.

Blair sends me a smile as she chooses her bowling ball, placing her fingers in the grooves, unaware of my dirty thoughts. I sit up in my chair, resting my elbows on my knees as I fix my eyes upon her. I put my fingers in my mouth, whistling loudly for encouragement. She sends me a playful glare from over her shoulder, before turning back. She lifts the purple ball, pressing a good luck kiss to it before sending it down the ally. When she hits all the pins down, she hops in place, hands in the air as she turns around to face us.

"First strike!" She says happily, pep in her step as she skips back over to us.

"Try and beat that." She tells me, sticking her tongue out like a child as she takes my place in the chair I had sat in before I had stood.

"Good one Blair." I hear Niall say as I make my way over to get a bowling ball. I grasp a bowling ball with clammy fingers, my thoughts still....elsewhere. Blair's soft skin, pink lips, her cheeks being tainted with pink as I kiss down her body.

"C'mon babe you can do it!" Her voice rings out, making me snap out of my day dream. I shake out my sexual frustrations as best as possible, rolling my shoulders before sending the ball down the aisle as best as I could. After hitting only three pins, I make my way back.

They clap even though my though my turn was shit, and I plop down next to Blair again as Sadie begins to take her turn, Liam going along with her to 'help' as the cute and cliche couple they are.

"Told you that you couldn't beat me." Blair tells me, her hand absentmindedly sliding on top of mine without any thought being put into it.

"You were right." I smirk, knowing I shouldn't say aloud that I couldn't concentrate on my turn because all I could think about was having my way with her in our bed. After Sadie and Liam's turns, Niall went and hit down four balls which excited him because that's the best he had done so far. Blair made two more trikes before the game ended, and Lou made three.

"I'm never going bowling with either of you again, you make me feel like a terrible player." I announce to them, making them laugh.

"Louis, your feet stink!" I hear Sadie exclaim across from Blair and I, Lou pulling of his bowling shoes from beside her.

"It's the shoes!" He defends.

I shake my head as he throws the shoe into Sadie's lap. You think he would learn his lesson by now. The shoe was hurled back at him as he tried to run away awkwardly with one shoe still on, the one Sadie had thrown hitting his back. Niall laughs again, always finding everything humorous which is something that I love about him. Once we had all put on our shoes and made our way out, we cram into the two cars we had taken to get her. Sadie, Liam, and Zayn had taken one, while Lou, Niall, Blair and I took the other. Louis and Niall take the front seats and me and Blair take the back ones. We listen to them bicker about what music to listen to as we shift closely next to each other, not bothering on buckling up. I press a kiss to her jaw, trying to show her the jumble of emotions that are running widely through my body as well as my mind without speaking. She just smirks, and I get chills as I feel her hand slip under the back of my shirt. And as her hand runs over the skin of my back, I knew she was feeling the same thing, her fingertips softly scratching against the the skin of my lower back.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me." I tilt my head down, whispering it quietly.

"I think I do." She says teasingly.

******

It was absaloute torture. The car ride home, Blair continued the action of running her nails across the skin of my back, and I forced myself to keep myself together as I got out of the car, holding myself back from hastily tugging Blair into the house and locking the others out. But it just got worse as we all made lasagna for dinner in our kitchen. Blair would send me sexy smirks from across the kitchen, making me sigh deeply as I continued to chop the onion, trying to hold myself together. She knows exactly what she's doing, and she's doing it well.

She became even more of a tease. She became purposefully distant from me, still sending me smirks, her body language saying she wants me just as much as I want her. But she wants to play it this way, and it's driving me insane. We had all spread around in our living room as the lasagna cooked. Blair sat with Sadie, her blue eyes glancing at me every now and then. But mine stayed mostly glued to her, impatiently waiting to touch her. Blair laughs at something Sadie had said, and then stands, murmuring something to her before walking into the kitchen. I instantly follow, knowing she's checking on the food.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I walk through the door. She's bent down to look through the glass door in the oven, and my eyes trail over her before she stands again.

"Checking the food." She answers simply. I nod my head casually, walking closer to her.

"You're being such a tease." I tell her, my voice deep with want.

"Well, then my plan is succeeding isn't it?" She says, her hand being rested against my chest to push my body which had became incredibly close to hers away.

I groan, making her pink lips pull up at the edges. I reach up to rest my hands upon her waist, but she pushes them away with a beautiful smirk. "Nuh uh uh." She coos, pushing my hands back down to my sides.

"Blair." I moan deeply, my blood rising.

"Patience." She tells me. Her hand slides down my chest slowly, until she lets it fall. Our bodies hold a few inches of distance but do not touch at all.

Her eyes glance down to my lips for a brief second, and she sighs. I know this little game she has planned up is just a frustrating on her part, but she can control herself much better than myself. I shiver as she stands on her tip toes, her lips reaching my ear.

"Just wait until they leave."

And then she turned with her lip taken between her teeth, sauntering out of the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Yayyyyy, finally finished the chapter! Felt like it took forever.

But, comment want you think and please vote!(:

Blairry getting spicy eh?(;