i.l.y

Short chapter

I woke up to see Taehyung sleeping soundly. It's been months and I still am amused to see that we're together.

Is this person even real?

Removing his arm that was on my waist, I walked to the restroom to do my morning routine.

After doing my morning routine, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Just toast and eggs.

"Tae, wake up." I shook Taehyung gently. "Jungkook, how come you're already up." He talks rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, c'mon wake up. I made breakfast." I forward my hands. "Morning kiss." I'm still not used to all these.

I lean down to give him a peck. "I wish I could get these every morning." He talks in between the kiss.

I giggle pulling away. "C'mon let's go eat."
* * *

"I don't want to go." He whines after we were done with the breakfast. "But you have to." I chuckle. "But you can always come here."

"Let's go." I walk outside to my car. "You forgot to put your mask again." I say starting the car.

"Ahh, Ops." Taehyung pulls out his mask and wears it. "You can take a nap until we reach." I start off.

"Nah, I'd rather stare at you." He grins looking at me. I'm NOT blushing, just burning while looking like a tomato.

"Shut up hyung."

"I'm going to post something on Twitter." He pulls out his phone.

Taehyung95

Caption;[ Let's wake up everyday like this

Caption;
[ Let's wake up everyday like this. Good morning ! ]

jkth: gud morning Oppa!
taehyung95kim: adorable ! Gm !
Taehyungie: you're so hot !
TaeTae: omgg! <33
[ Reply to ... ]

"I took this picture yesterday. How does it look?" Taehyung asks showing me the picture when we were on red light.

"It's hot." I answer. "I mean, it looks good." Words needs to ask for my permission before getting out of my mouth. "Ayy... You changed your answer."

**

"We're here already?" He pouts not wanting to get out. "Yeah." I answer. "I don't want to go." He whines.

"I'll talk to you later." I talk taking my seatbelt off. "Okay." He says with a sad tone. He leans forward to capture my lips. "I love you, bye Kookie!"

"I love you too."