[th] 07302016

Dear Jungkook,
Hey baby, I'm sorry. I know, I know you're mad, and I'm sorry. I love you, please don't be mad. Our manager saw me always texting and he got mad, because he thinks I'm getting distracted. He demanded either I tell him what's going on or give him the phone so he could keep it until our comeback is done. So, our last stage for this comeback is tomorrow and I'll get my phone back. I'm sorry babe. I had to use Jimin's phone to upload on my Twitter. I was afraid Jimin will get the notification from Twitter if I text you there so I couldn't. But the 'I miss you❤️' was for you especially, I hope you noticed it. I love you. Anyways, happy anniversary baby. I love and miss you so much. I can't wait to text you tomorrow. Jungkook, I love you. Seriously, I really do. I haven't read your letters :( I just kept it without reading. I would've probably cried so I didn't want to read it. Yes, yes, I could've write letters to you but I've been busy with the comeback. I didn't have time to go to the post office:( I'm sorry.

Ps. I miss you and love you.
PsS. I'm sorry the gift is lame :(

Yours truly and only,
Kim, Taehyung

* * *
a.n: since you guys were about to cry, here's Taehyung's too. I was gonn' update this tomorrow but I'm nice. Now don't be emo or cry.

Gift;