Sequel

Jungkook's perspective
  

To say I was nervous was understandable, well, I was more than nervous. I was internally screaming on how to get out of this. I had even thought of going to the bathroom and stay there for few minutes, but I've done that like three times already. So, this situation where I'm at happened because of yesterday;

Taehyung was over at my apartment and we were cuddling while watching some shows that were on. "Jungkook, I'm hungry." Taehyung whined. [a.n: im hungry so I added this. (-: always hungry ]

"You know what I do when I'm hungry? Microwave a cup noodle. You should try." I boringly said, not wanting to get up and cook him foods. He frowned before nodding and walked to the kitchen. "Where'd you put the cup noodles again?" He shouted from the kitchen. "It's where the rice are." I shouted back.

Few minutes later, he came back with a cup noodle in his hand. "You're not getting it, so don't think about it." He said before I could open my mouth and ask if I could have some. Frowning, I crossed my arms and stared at the television that was playing.

"Stop frowning. Here you can have some." My face brightened up and I excitedly took the chopstick from his hand and grabbed some noddles. "Yah! That's a lot!" He shouted but I shrugged and just ate it. "If you were hungry, you should've told me earlier." He took back the chopstick from my hand and scooted further from me. "I'm lazy."

"I can see." He rolled his eyes. "It's my house!" I fight back. "It's my boyfriend's house." He smirked and continued to eat. "I can't with you." Shaking my head, I laid my head in his lap. "Do you want me to spill this hot soup on you? What are you doing? Get away!" I scoffed and sat up.

He shuffled and got his phone since there was a message notification. "Namjoon hyung said he wanted to talk with both of us, like all of the members, especially Jiminie and Seokjin hyung." I gasped and looked at him. "What do you mean! When?"

"Stop screaming, I'm right here!" He smacked my arm. "Meaning they want to talk to us and tomorrow; here." I took a deep breathe. "Why here?"

"Because the company thinks we're home?" He answered with a question. "What are they going to say?" He drank his last soup and put the cup on the table. "I don't know, but don't worry. I'm sure nothing bad would happen." He grinned and hugged me sideways. "I hope."

And that is how I'm in this situation right now. All of them staring at me without saying any words. My bias group, a famous Korean idols in my living room, staring at me. I nervously shifted closer to Taehyung. "Guys, you're making him nervous!" Taehyung said and all of them coughed. "So, you're the one who stole our maknae's heart?" Seokjin hyung started. I gulped and looked down.

"You know, I'm actually thankful it was you." He added. That was totally opposite of what I had expected for him to say. "Wha-what?" Taehyung giggled at my stuttering. "I'm glad it's not a girl, fangirls seem to be a little crazier than fanboys." [ a.n: but I'm not "crazier" Jin Tf ] He chuckled. "And I'm glad it was Jungkookie, too!" Jimin hyung who was sitting on the left side of me suddenly hugged me.

"You're so lucky, you got to be with your bias. I would've said yes too if you had asked me out." Taehyung quickly pulled me away from Jimin hyung's embrace. "He's mine! And I asked him."

"We know. We know." Jimin hyung chuckled, raising his hands. "So, uh, I approve but you guys have to be careful. I fully support, beside, it's not even my love life so yeah." Namjoon hyung said while Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung nodded. "I don't really care who you date, so, do your thing bro." Everyone laughed as Yoongi hyung added.

"Our Taehyungie is grown up now! Having boyfriend before any of us." Hoseok hyung fake cried. "You're so embarrassing." Taehyung shook his head. I quickly smacked his arm. "Ow, I'm sorry, gosh."

"Anyways, thank you for whatever you're doing to him, he's more respectful and smiles a lot nowadays. The fans are also really happy that he's smiling and having fun with us so, thanks for whatever you're doing to him." Seokjin hyung said.

"Also, if you guys are doing anything sexual, just be careful." Namjoon hyung joked as my ears and cheeks grew red. "Oh, he's blushing!" Jimin hyung reached and pinched my cheeks. "So now that you guys have talked, do you mind leaving?" Taehyung lazily said, laying his head on my shoulder.
[ a.n: I feel like some kind of deja vu is happening right now , I can't pinpoint ]

"We haven't heard Jungkook talk that much, I think we all want to stay a little bit longer." Taehyung groaned at Seokjin hyung's response. "Beside, I want to spend more time with Jungkookie!" Taehyung sighed. "Stop being so giddy with him midget!"

"I'm your hyung!" Taehyung scoffed. "But you're short as fuck." He cursed and I hit him again. "No cursing Taehyung!" Seokjin hyung scolded.

I don't know why am I even here. I feel like a third wheel for some reason. Whatever I feel, their friendship is real, one of the very reason why I stan this group. Even though at first Taehyung seemed cold. "Guys, would you like some juice?" I asked, wanting to get a little air. "Oh yeah, thank you Jungkook!" Taehyung also stood up. "I'll help you." I nodded and walked to the kitchen to bring them some orange juice.

"So, that wasn't that bad, was it?" Taehyung said, hugging me from the back while I was getting the glasses. "Yeah, it wasn't." I smile to myself and turned around. "Thank you for loving me back." I say and tiptoe. "I love you." He said before connecting our lips.

"Yah lovebirds! We're still here!" The hyungs shouted and I blushingly pulled away. Taehyung grunted and glared at them. "Shut up!"

  
a.n: i don't know if this is what you guys expected the sequel to be but i hope you like it. this was actually what i had imagined for things to go, so it went , ☻

bye for reals ,

; mila

Bye beach.