b.s

—birthday selca
* * *

As soon as Taehyung texted me saying he's on his way, I sprinted out towards the door. Since it's just five minutes, he'll probably be here any minutes. Just as I had finished texting Mila, the door bell rang.

"Taehyung!" I jumped on him, almost making him trip. "Hey, hey calm down." Taehyung giggled as I buried my face in his neck. "You smell good as always." I heard him chuckle, "You do too, babe."

"Where's my gift?" He asks, pulling away. "I'm the gift." I open my arms and grin. "Seriously," he smirks. "Well, yeah, since you did the same on my birthday." I pull tongue out and ran to the living room.

"Yah! wait up. You can't just leave a guest hanging." Taehyung whined. "But you're not a guest though." I wink at him and pat the space next to me on the couch. "I guess," He shrugs and walks towards me —the couch—.

"What do you want to do?" I ask laying my head on his shoulder. "Let's take a picture and post it on twitter." He suggests. I shrug and take out my phone. "I'll upload mine that I took earlier when I was at the company." He says and takes his phone out.

Taehyung95:

caption: [ thank you everyone for those amazing birthday wishes, I really appreciate it

caption:
[ thank you everyone for those amazing birthday wishes, I really appreciate it. I love you guys💕 ]

Taehyunggie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Bangtantrolls: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN ANGEL! <3
jkth: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! @Jungkook97, update birthday wish for your baeee!

*ding

"Oh, the twitter just notified me that you posted an update." He laughs, "Why are you laughing?" I pout crossing my arms. "Stalker much." He laughs even harder. "Shut up!" embarrassed, I just ignore more of his teasing and open the twitter.

Jungkook97: @jkth I KNOW WHEN TO WISH MY BABY BIRTHDAY! SHUT UP MILAAAA!!!

Jungkook97: And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY! <3

"TaeTae, let's take picture." I batted my eyelashes like a girl. He shook his head and nodded. "One. . .  two . . . three."

"Another one!"

"It came out pretty well, didn't it?" I ask. Taehyung nods and pulls me closer. My back touching his chest. "I'll post this." I show the picture to him. "Mmm." He hums as an answer.

Jungkook97: