s.k

sour kiss

•••

Taehyung said he'd be here at three and it's already three-oh-five right now. Where is he? Did he lied?

My doubts were all clear when the doorbell rang. I quickly rushed to the door to see the person I've been waiting for. "You're late." I pouted.

"I know, I'm sorry. Traffic jam." I step aside, letting him pass by. I close the door, remembering to lock it. "I missed you." He hugged me from the back. I hum in response, leaning onto his body.

He pulled away, which made me groan because of the loss of warmth. He turned me around, facing him. He just stared at me without saying anything, which made me fluster. "Stop staring." I hide my face on the palm of my hands.

"Let me see your face. I missed you." He pulls my hands down. "You're so adorable." He kisses my nose. "Hyung, I'm not adorable." I pouted.

"And those lips." He stares at my lips. I bite my lower lip in nervous. "Don't do that." He groans. "Do what?" I ask not knowing what he was talking about. "That." He said, pointing at my lips.

I immediately stop biting my lips. He laughs shaking his head. "You're so cute. I could eat you right now." He chuckled, viewing me from top to bottom. "Hyung."

"What? I'm saying the truth." He pulls me closer. "I missed you so much, you know that?" He says, kissing my head. "I missed you more." I say, clutching onto his shirt. "I know, I know."

He pulls apart and leans in for a kiss. I respond without hesitation. Oh how I missed this. A hot substance of water started falling from my cheeks. Why? I don't know why. Was it because I missed his touch?

Taehyung must've tasted the sour taste from my tears, because he pulled away. "Why are you crying?" He wiped my tears. "I don't know." I tried to stop the tears. I don't know, it just keeps on coming. [a.n: ever happened that to you guys? It happens a lot to me. I start crying without knowing why sometimes]

"Don't cry." He says, smiling, giving me a peck on the lips, and then again smiling. I nod, smiling back. "I love you, Jungkook." "I love you too, Taehyung."

* * *

a.n: i don't know wtf is this