n.y

— new year
*

       "So, did you tell your parents about you spending your new year with me?" Taehyung asked, stroking my hair before kissing them softly. "Ah, yeah, they were whining but they let me stay here." I shrug.

"What about you, what did you tell your parents?" I questioned, turning my head to face him. "I said I'd spend my new years with you." He smiled. "Grandma was so hyped about me spending my new years with you." He started chuckling shaking his head.

"Do you want to face time with her?" I nod slowly and got off his lap. Taehyung started to type something in his phone as I walked to the kitchen to have some water. The apartment looks beautiful; Taehyung and I decorated it.

"Jungkook! Come here!" Taehyung called from the living room. "Coming!" I yelled back and started walking to the living room. "Grandma, this is Jungkook." Taehyung introduced me through the screen. "Hello Mrs. Kim." I bowed.

"Just call me grandma like Tae does." She smiled sweetly. "Ah, yes, I will, thank you." I grin. "TaeTae, you got yourself a very handsome boyfriend." She exclaimed. I, having hard time hiding my blush. "I certainly do." Taehyung proudly grinned and hugged me sideways.

"Is Tae treating you good, Jungkookie?" She asked, as I blush more with a sudden nickname. "Yes grandma." I reply with a smile. "That's good. If he does something wrong, tell me, I'll whip him for you." She winked at me which cause me to laugh while Taehyung sat there pouting.

"Grandma! You think I'd treat him bad?" Taehyung huffed, crossing his arms. "You never know." She sing-sang. I couldn't help but smile at how lovely their bond was. He'd always talk about her whenever we'd cuddle.

"Well, I got to go Tae and Jungkookie." Grandma said through the other line. "Ah, happy New Years, though it's not till later midnight." I bowed. "Tell everyone I said happy new years grandma!" Taehyung added. Grandma nodded and ended the call.

"She's really sweet." I smile at him. "She sure is." Taehyung pulled me on his lap and kissed my head. "Tae, can we go to the bedroom, I'm tired?" He nodded as I got off him and waited for him to get up. "Babe, do you want me to carry you again like yesterday?" He smirked.

"No Taehyung, I'm not a baby, I can walk by my own se- ahh !! Taehyung! Put me down!" I tried wiggling but he wouldn't budge, he just kept on going upstairs. Finally, giving up, I buried my face in his neck since I was tired.

"It's your fault." I hit his chest playfully. "What? What did I do?" He stops at the top of the stairs and looks at me sideways. "My back hurts, my ass hurts, and I can't walk!"

"But you just said few minutes ago that you can walk by yourself." Taehyung puts me down and starts to walk away. "Yah! Come back here and carry me you dimwit ! I can't walk!" He's teasing me isn't he? ""I'm not a baby anymore. I can walk by myself" " Now he's mimicking me.

"Fine then." I puff my cheek and cross my arms like a little kid. "Aren't you coming?" He sings. First, he goes rough on me and now he won't even carry me and now he's asking me if I'm coming or not. This guy has something coming his way, he better watch out; revenge.

"You look so cute," He coos, "Guess I have to carry you." I grin as he scoops me. "Now, please stop pouting or else I won't be able to control." He kisses my nose and starts walking to the bedroom. Before reaching the door, I bite his shoulder hard.

I had first planned on biting his neck, but it'd be visual and I wouldn't want him getting in trouble; it was a revenge, but a nice one.

"AHHH!"