Chapter 16

I can't believe Annie is making us take another lesson.

Don't get me wrong, I love being able to stare at Peeta, but..... I don't know.

I'm kinda shy.

Plus, I get really nervous around Peeta. Every time Peeta looks at me I immediately start to blush and I can barely speak.

We pick up some pizza on the way home from the beach. As soon as we get to the beach house I run upstairs to my room and into the shower.

Let's just say there is sand in places where sand should never be.

When I get out of the shower I put on comfy pajama shorts and and a tank top and head down stairs.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs I look into the living room and see Johanna and Annie eating pizza and watching tv.

I walk into the kitchen, grab a slice of pizza and walk back to the living room and sit next to Annie on the couch.

" So Johanna, did you enjoy your lesson? I know for a fact that Katniss did"  Annie says with a wink.

" No" Johanna says with a serious face, but I can tell that she is trying to stop herself from blushing.

" That is bullshit, I can tell that you think Gale is cute " I say. Johanna finally starts to blush and says " ok I like him, so what?"

" SO WHAT?!" Annie and I shout, " you have never liked anyone before" I say.

" Neither have you Katniss" Johanna says. " Yeah but I am not the one who punches a boy in the face just for touching my shoulder" I say with a laugh.

" So Annie, do you like Finnick?" Johanna says changing the subject.

" Duh, he's hot!" Annie says barely containing her emotions, causing us all to laugh.

" I don't even have to ask Katniss if she likes Peeta, it is way too obvious". This causes me to turn red. " Yeah Katniss I think that you like his butt a little too much" I hit Johanna with one of the pillows on the couch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next couple of hours we just sit in the living room and watch random movies on tv.

Around midnight we all head up to our bedrooms since we have our lesson at 11 tomorrow morning.

When I wake up I brush my hair, wash my face, brush my teeth and put on a neon pink bikini under white shorts.

I put on flip-flops, grab a towel and head down stairs.

Once we are all ready we get into the car and head to the surf shop. Annie tells the cashier that we are here for our lesson and she tells us to go the lifeguard stand just like yesterday.

My heart starts to beat faster and faster as we get closer to the boys. When we reach the boys Peeta's eyes connect with mine and I can't control my blush.

How the hell am I going to survive this lesson.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this chapter is short and boring but the next chapter will be better.
-Nicole💕