Graduation

"GET UP BRAINLESS!"

I hear Johanna scream in my ear. 'Great what a great way to get up' I think to myself. "What do you want" I mumble back. "Get up its graduation day!" Annie screams, great so they are both in my room. I totally forgot it was graduation day, I fly up from my bed,running past Johanna and Annie, who are all wet from showering and run straight into the bathroom and into the shower.

Once I am done showering I put my Pjs back on because I am going to put my graduation dress on soon anyway.I walk into the kitchen and see Annie and Johanna eating.I grab a plate of pancakes and sit at the table."So are you excited for graduation" Annie says to Johanna and I."I guess so " me and Johanna reply at the same time.

Once we are done eating we all head to our rooms to get ready for graduation.I go to the bathroom and dry my hair and leave it in its natural waves.Then,I head to my bedroom and put on my graduation dress.It is a red, strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline.There are jewels that go to about mid waist and it tight till my waist,then it flows down to my feet .I put on a pair of 6 inch silver heals and light makeup,grab my matching silver clutch purse and head out of my bedroom. I walk to the living room and see that Annie and Johanna are ready too.When I walk in I see both of their jaws drop.

Annie is wearing a tight,knee length sea green dress with white 6 inch heals and Johanna is wearing a loose black,knee length dress covered in jewels with black heals.We are literally standing in awe at how everyone looks.Annie is the first to break the silence "wow"."let's go" I say and we head out the door and head to graduation.

Once we arrive we are directed to the gym to put on our cap and gowns.All of the seniors are put into alphabetical order and we all walk to the auditorium.The student council president gives a LONG speech and we get our diplomas.Once the ceremonie is over we meet up with our friends Glimmer and Clove." Hey guys! " Glimmer and Clove say in unison." What's up " Johanna responds." Nothing much " I respond, " you ". " Same" Glimmer responds," What are you guys doing this summer " said Clove, " Nothing " Annie and I respond. I see Johanna give a smirk, ' what is she up to ?,this can't be good ' I think to myself.

After graduation we head home because we all can't take these stupid dresses anymore.Once I pull into the driveway we all bolt through to door and head to our rooms.I change in to a pair of loose purple pj shorts and a pink tank top and walk to the living room and sit on the couch,I notice that Annie and Johanna have done the same and we start talking about our plans for summer.

" So what is everyone planning to do this summer " I ask. " Nothing yet " I hear Annie reply sadly, " Same " I say back.Out of the corner of my eye I see Johanna smirk again,now I am getting creeped out." Johanna is there something you are not telling us? "," Nooo.... " she answers back. " Are you positive?" Annie and I say in unison." Fine" Johanna says sadly, but I can tell she is trying to hide back a smile.

" We are going to Hollywood, California! "