Plane ride

This is dedicated to @Everlark_74_75 who has been dying for an update

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

What the hell! I look at my alarm clock,6:30 really! I get out of bed and see if Johanna and Annie are up, I walk to their bedrooms and see their lights on. I walk down the hall to the bathroom and slip on my long pajama pants in the process.

Ouch!

This is way to early for me. I make it to the bathroom in one piece (surprisingly) and hop in the shower.

I can't believe this is the day in am going to Hollywood and so many thoughts are going through my mind....

What does it look like?

Are there movie stars and singers just roaming the streets?

What are the people like?

What are the GUYS like?

Well I guess we will find out soon.

I get out of the shower, rap a towel around my body and walk to the bathroom door, I unlock the bathroom door and I am greeted with Annie and Johanna who have angry looks on their faces.

"What took you so long!" Was I really in there for that long? "YES!" I said that out loud "yep" okayyy weird

As soon as I am out of the door way Annie pushes her way in past an angry Johanna and locks the door.

" oh my god" Johanna mutters and that is the last thing I hear before I shut my bedroom door

I walk to my closet and grab a grey shirt with sleeves that end at my elbows, white shorts and a few accessors (A/N outfit on the side -----------------➡️)

I put on my outfit and grab my suitcase. I head to the living and find Annie and Johanna ready to go.

We shout

"HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!" And walk out the door, ready for an adventure.