Staring

After about five minutes we make it home from the beach.

"You guys want to go shopping then get some dinner?" Annie asks.

After about five minutes we decide on a restaurants and I go to take a shower.

After my shower I walk in my closet and pick out an outfit.

I grab a grey crop top and a pair of light brown shorts.

I slip on a pair of sandals and walk to the bathroom.

I brush my and leave it in loose curls put on light makeup and walk to the living room to wait for jo and annie.

After 10 minutes of waiting Annie and Johanna, we hop in the car.

When we arrived at the mall, we were greeted with what seemed like a hundred other shoppers walking in different directions.

We walk until we see forever 21.

I buy a pair of black 6 inch heals, a red skater dress and a black leather jacket.(A/N outfit on the side, minus the spikes on the jacket)

After we pay, we head to the food court for something to eat. We buy a slice of pizza each and drink.

" so girls, where do you wanna go next?" Annie asks.

Johanna groans and bangs her head on the table. She has never been a big fan of shopping.

" H&M!!!" I shout, getting excited, when I was younger, I despised shopping.

I only wore basketball shorts and big t-shirts. Now I wear crop tops, shorts and makeup... What happened to me!

We throw away our trash and look around for a map of the mall. We found one in the middle of the mall and try to find H&M.

"It's on the other side of the mall!" Exclaims Johanna, earning us a few stares.

" too bad" Annie and I say and we start walking.

This mall is huge, it feels like we have been walking for 15 minutes and we are only half way there.

As we are walking I notice there are 3 intimidating guys our age staring at us.

I pretend not to notice and keep walking, but they are slowly getting closer, I have to tell them.

"I think there are a few people following us" I whisper.

"Are you sure" Jo asks, "positive" I say sternly.

"What do they look like" Annie asks with a scared tone in her voice.

" One has black hair and a dark blue shirt, another has dark skin and brown hair with a white shirt and the last has blonde hair, pale skin and has a yellow shirt on" I reply using my memory to remember what they look like.

To the right of us there is a little wide hallway ahead, that leads to an exit (about 15 feet long, 20 feet wide), ' maybe we can hide there ' I think to myself.

Just as the thought leaves my mind, I feel hands on my waist pushing me into the hallway.

When my face is about to hit the wall, the hands spin me around.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Annie and Jo in the same situation.

I stare at the person holding me. The pale brown haired one.

" Hello " he says to me, "what's your name?". I reply with a strong voice "none of your fuckin business".

" oh your feisty aren't you?" He says with a chuckle.

I feel his hand slowly running up and down my thigh. I freeze not knowing what to do.

Turn my head, noticing my friends are in similar situations.

The guy keep talking but I zone out, thinking about what might happen to us.

Will they

Rape us

Take us

Hurt us.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear " hey!, get your hands off of them!"

Authors note:

Hi! Sorry for the long wait. School just started and I have had soccer everyday after school.

Comment if you think you know who that was at the end of the chapter.

Till next time

-Nicole