buddy . ♡ [ Chapter 2 ]

Jacob ;

I laid on the couch watching random Youtube videos on my laptop. Right now I was watching a video called ' Ghetto Nursery Rhymes: Part 2 ' by ' ThisIsACommentary ' [ A/N ; They are HELLA hilarious ! Check out there videos sometimes ! (: ] I laughed here and there at the many funny parts. Watermondrea was such a hilarious babysitter ! LAWD ! I was dying of laughter.

Suddenly , out of motherfucking no where , I was punched in the arm ! I took my headphones out and looked up to see Ray standing over me. I looked at him with my ' dafuq you want ' face.

' I said , if you want to come to the library with me and Roc ! ' He told me. I quickly smiled huge , 2 reasons.

1. I love libraries ! Call me a book nerd.

2. Ray hasn't talked to me since that little incident that happened 3 days ago !

' Yes ! ' I yelled. I shut my laptop and put it on the coffee table. I jumped up and Ray looked at me confused. I grabbed my phone and my headphones , shoving both item into my pockets. I ran out of the house and ran to Roc's car and jumped in the backseat.

' Where's Ray ? ' He asked , looking at me. I groaned and went back inside the house. This nigga taking forever , like come on I wanna go to the library ! I looked in the living room and he wasn't there !

I heard the toilet flush and Ray came walking out of the bathroom. I quickly grabbed his hand and instantly felt the tingles crawl [ A/N ; I totally forgot how to spell crawl , that I thought it was spelt crall ! Sorry if you don't think that was interesting ! But for a girl like me that's going onto 11th grade .. I just couldn't believe how stupid I was ! ] up my arm. I ignored it and ran outside. Ray followed behind me.

We made it to the car and we both stopped in front of it. I looked down at our still connected hands. I sure as hell didn't wanna let go and it felt as if he didn't either. I looked up at Ray and he was also looking down at our hands .. but .. he let go , slowly. He got in the car and I sighed.

I went to the backseat and grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I took my headphones out and plugged it into my phone. I shoved my headphones in my ears and played ' Young and Beautiful ' by ' Lana Del Rey ' I looked out the window and silently sang to myself.

I've seen the world .

Done it all .

Had my cake now .

Diamonds, brilliant .

And Bel Air now .

Hot summer nights, mid July .

When you and I were forever wild .

The crazy days, city lights .

The way you'd play with me like a child .

Will you still love me .

When I'm no longer young and beautiful ?

Will you still love me ..

When I got nothing but my aching soul ?

I know you will, I know you will .

I know that you will .

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful ?

I've seen the world, lit it up .

As my stage now .

Channeling angels in the new age now .

Hot summer days, rock 'n' roll .

The way you play for me at your show .

And all the ways I got to know .

Your pretty face and electric soul .

Will you still love me .

When I'm no longer young and beautiful ?

Will you still love me .

When I got nothing but my aching soul ?

I know you will, I know you will ..

I know that you will ..

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful ?

Dear lord, when I get to heaven .

Please let me bring my man .

When he comes tell me that you'll let him in .

Father tell me if you can .

Oh that grace, oh that body .

Oh that face makes me wanna party .

He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds .

Will you still love me ..

When I'm no longer young and beautiful ?

Will you still love me .

When I got nothing but my aching soul ?

I know you will, I know you will ..

I know that you will ..

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful ?

Will you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful ?

The car came to a stop and I sighed. I opened the door and the cold breeze hit my face. I took my head phones out of my ear and slipped them in my back pocket. I closed the door and started walking towards ' Lily's Library and Café ' ( Just made that up (: )

' Aye , Jake , wait up ! ' Roc said. I sighed and stopped. Right now I just wanted to find a book and read ! That's all ! They caught up to me and we began walking again. I looked down at my feet and watched them walk. I wasn't paying much attention to where I was walking.

' Jake , watch out . ' I felt a warm hand grasp onto mine , making me stop. A car sped by me and made my eyes go wide. I almost died ! I looked behind me and Ray was smiling at me. The tingling sensation crept up my arm and my heart started beating faster.

' watch where you're going next time , buddy . ' He let go of my hand and hit me on the back. I watched as my Roc and him continued walking to our destination.

Buddy ? Buddy ! He called me buddy ! I can't believe all I am to him is his buddy ! Unless he was talking about his buddy .. I wonder how big he is ! Oh my gosh ! I wonder how it'll feel inside me ! I bit down on my bottom lip and smiled at my dirty thoughts !

' Princeton ! ' I heard a deep voice yell. I looked up and Roc was holding the door open. I didn't see Ray so he must be inside. I ran to the entrance and was hit in the face with the fresh smell of coffee ! Man , it smelled so good in here !

I looked around and instantly saw Ray flirting with the coffee girl ! She looked so disgusting ! She was wearing an apron and had her red hair in a bun , Who dafuq she think she is Ariana Grande !? Oh hell no ! This ratchet thinks she can come up in here and have my man ! Bitch , she got another thing coming ..

-

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! I STARTED THIS STORY LIKE 2 OR 3 DAYS AGO AND IT HAS 100 AND SOMETHING READERS !! I WAS SO HAPPY !!

okay .. lemme get myself off cap locks ..

I know .. HELLA bad chapter ! I just wrote this in a hurry ! It's almost 11 and my parents said that I have to go to sleep before that time to get ready to wake up earlier. I mean on Thursday I gotta go back to school ! Blah ! It suuuucks ! But , thank you to the nice comments.

I will have chapters dedicated to those who actually commented on the first chapter <3 Just for a nice gift to them .. Well , Bye My Little Gumdrops <3