library . ♡ [ Chapter 3 ]

Jacob ;

I stood on my tippy toes as I tried grabbing a book on the top shelf. I reached and reached for it but no luck. I sighed and stopped. This is no use ! This day is already bad enough with Ray and Ratchet Girl .. Now I can't even grab this book ! What else can go wrong ?

' need help ? ' A voice from my right was heard. I looked over and saw a short girl , drinking a cup of coffee.

' Yeah , but I don't think you can reach considering you're .. ' I pointed my finger up and down her body. She rolled her eyes.

' short ? I know .. But height doesn't matter when you have brains. ' She smirked. Well then ..

' hey Jamie ? ' She yelled out loud. I raised an eyebrow , who is she talking to ? A lady , around her 20's or 30's , came from a different aisle of books. She walked over to us and gave me a warm smile.

' What ? ' She asked the girl.

' Can you bring me the ladder , please ? ' She said , never losing eye contact with me. I glared at her and she smiled.

' sure .. ' Jamie said , walking away.

' Brains 1 , Height 0 . ' She smiled. I rolled my eyes , she's gonna be the death of me !

' hahah , so funny .. ' I said with no emotion. She sent me a glare and I returned the favor.

A couple minutes later , Jamie walked back with a ladder. She put it where the book was at and left again. The girl climbed the ladder and looked down at me. I just gotta say though , she got DONK !

' what book ? ' She asked.

' Unexpected and Stopped Loving You . ' I looked up , squinting my eyes from the light. I watched her grabbed both books and climbed back down the ladder. She handed me the books and I happily grabbed them from her. I jumped for joy .. I love these books !

' Don't get to excited , Afro Face. ' I stopped jumping and watched her laugh at her own comment. She laughed pretty loud , I just rolled my eyes , playfully.

' Oh , shut it , Munchkin .. ' She stopped laughing and squinted her eyes at me. It was my turn to laugh at her nickname.

' Oh haha ! ' She crossed her arms and I stopped laughing , but let out little giggles now and then.

' Stop laughing , Afro Face ! ' She punched my arm , playfully. I rubbed my arm and smiled.

' Stop being mean , Munchkin . ' I punched her arm. You know she's not that bad. I'm still gay but she's BEAUTIFUL ! I examined her body and it was an hourglass shape. She was wearing an oversized batman sweater , gray skinny jeans , and black and yellow Jordans.

' I'm not even mean ! ' She said , she was also loud. I don't think she even knows how to whisper ..

' okay , whatever you say .. ' I smiled at her. Something about her made me smile , she made me forget all about Ray and That Ariana Grande wanna be. She punched my arm again. This time , it hurt !

' OW !! ' I yelled at her ! The librarian slammed her book down on her desk and started walking over to us. Oh no ! I am so dead !

-------

Okay , I know it's now my best chapter and it's short as HELL ! But .. I got school on Thursday and I have to get ready for bed soon. Then I gotta go buy uniforms for school tomorrow ! And It sucks ! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT ;

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A CASTING CALL ! I KNOW IT'S AWESOME BUUUUUUUUUT I'LL TELL YOU THE IMFORMATION LATER ! (: