thinking . ♡ [ Chapter 4 ]

Jacob ;

' They didn't agree on much , in fact , they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time & they challenged each other everyday but in spite there differences , they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other '

I wiped the tears that slipped out as I read the last sentence of my book ' Unexpected '. One of the greatest books that I've ever read in my entire life ! Nothing can compare to this book ! So glad I got it at the library .. speaking of the library ..

: : Flashback : :

I watched the librarian walk over to us with an angry look on her face. Yep , I'm dead !

' Young man ! I asked you very kindly to please be quiet ! ' She yelled at me. I looked around and saw people crowding around the aisle we were in.

Oh my gosh ! I'm making a scene in a public library ! A place where I am supposed to be quiet and now I'm getting yelled at by some random lady.

' now I must ask you to leave the library and I'll take those books for you .. ' She took the books from me and walked back to her desk. I hung my head down and walked over to her. I watched her check them out and she handed them to me.

' Have a good day , sir . ' she smiled at me and I smiled back. I walked out of the library and walked to Roc's car. Unfortunately the doors were locked so I couldn't get inside. I sighed and walked to the front of the library , sitting on one of the benches outside.

I waited about five minutes and got pretty bored. I set the books down next to me and took out my phone. Unlocking it , I began to play ' Angry Birds ' . Can't believe they haven't even noticed I was gone yet. Well , maybe cause it was like 5 minutes since I got kicked out.

Or .. maybe it was because Roc was talking to someone , and Ray was flirting with that random girl .. Just thinking about them made my heart break a little. Knowing Ray may never feel the same about me made it crack even more ! I sighed and felt a warm tear slide down my right cheek. Wow ! Real nice Jacob ! Crying ! Maybe this is why you're not dating Ray ! He probably wants someone who takes control , doesn't cry over the stupidest things , and he might want someone who isn't so loud that they get kicked out of the freaking library ! Something Becky and Random girl probably does for him !

I rolled my eyes at myself and wiped the tear away. I sniffled and pushed the home button , locking , and putting away my iPhone. I waited about 10 or 15 minutes just tapping my foot on the cement floor. Watching people walking in and out of the library but neither Roc or Munchkin or even Ray ..

:: Flashback Over ::

I sighed and set the book down on my nightstand. I hid my body under the covers and closed my eyes. Slipping into my dreamless sleep ..

-♡-

Ray ;

I laid down next to Becky and sighed. She fell asleep a couple hours ago and I , on the other hand , can't get my ass to fall asleep ! After meeting Jasmine yesterday at the library , I've been having second thoughts about me and Becky's relationship.

I mean .. me and Becky have been dating for about 4 months now and I've loved every minute of it .. but maybe it's ' out with the old and in with the new .. '. Something Princeton would always tell me when I would break up with one of my girlfriends. Man , Princeton is always there for me.

Just being there with his adorable self and - WAIT WHAT ?! No ! Not adorable ! I meant to say ANNOYING ! Cause , you know , he can be annoying when he talks a lot ! Which is like ALWAYS !

I groaned and sat up on my bed. I got up and walked out my bedroom. I walked downstairs and into the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I turned down the volume , making sure the others didn't hear me.

I watched SpongeBob , never realizing that it was on this late at night. I looked at the time and it was 3 : 56. Welp , guess this is gonna be one of my sleepless nights ..

-♥-

Prince ;

The sun shined through my curtains and hit my face , burning my right cheek. I groaned and sat up on my bed. I looked over at my digital clock. 7:14. Yep ! Still more time for sleeping !

I laid back down and closed my eyes. I waited for my body to feel tired but it didn't wanna go back to sleep ! Ugh ! Now I gotta do things , see people , and talk. 3 things that just shouldn't be on my agenda but is always placed there.

I sat up once again and walked to the bathroom. Stripping my clothes and throwing them on the floor. I stepped into the shower , washing my body. Realizing I didn't even turn on the water yet , I was just a weirdo rubbing my body and standing naked in the shower .. Something me and Ray should be doing (;

I turned on the water and didn't really care about the temperature. This time , I washed my body with vanilla scented soap .. Don't judge me ! It washes off with all the sweat anyway !

~

Okay , so my back hurt like hell right now ! So I needed to stop there .. I know this chapter was boring and all but I just wanted to update it so you guys can be happy ! YOU NUT BUTTS DIDN'T COMMENT ON CHAPTER 3 !!!! I don't ask for much but maybe just one comment would make me smile (:

So , I'm now a Yearbook editor , which I get to edit my schools Yearbook and take pictures. Plus I am now in Advanced in English. Which in my school is writing stories and poems and knowing a lot about the writing stuff or something !

The football players are so CUUUUUUUUUUTE !!!!!!!! Like damn ! Since I'm a Yearbook person I got to get close to them yesterday at there game ! But , we lost ! But , It was our first game .. I got a lot of good picture !! My bestie Kevin doesn't wanna get into Yearbook or English with me and it sucks ! He's my best guy friend and yeah (: /he got me sick though !

Fxcking running nose , and soar throat ! Damn , hate being sick ! Oh my gosh ! I got in trouble in Health because me and my friends were twerking on Bones , which is our skeleton person thingy hanging there staring at you !

Oh , lemme stop talking about my school life ! And let's talk about this story (;

This chica says for +4 comments and +4 votes (; Come on , never asked for anything !! Please ? (: Thanks ..