CASTING CALL ♥ ( CLOSED )

Well , this is , as you can see , a casting call .

I need 1 girl to be Prod or Roc's number 1 girl .. So , I love you guys and I decided not to put my BESTIE in the story .. Well , maybe because she didn't wanna be in this story .. I asked her why and she said because SHE WANTS ONE SPECIAL READER TO BE IN IT !!

Man , that's why she's my best friend ! She cares about others .. if you wanna follow her , her name is Alondra Cisneros . Looked her up on Facebook if you like. She is such a caring and loving girl and she brightens every ones day. She has a wattpad account and its http://www.wattpad.com/user/AlondraCisneros 

Okay , now let me tell you about the casting call and all that information !(: Message me the information !

1 . You need to tell me why you like this story , ( now don't tell me , Because you're such a good writer or any of that .. This is my first story )

2 . Tell me who you want Prod or Roc .. and tell me why you want them.

3 . Send me a picture of who you are on TUMBLR !  Okay ? It can be you or someone else , I really don't care much about it.

4 . I want you to send me a REALLY GOOD STORY TO READ ! Please ? I've read almost every story on my library and I haven't found a lot of good ones so , if it's yours or someone elses !

5 . The last thing is ; Tell Me How Did They Inspire You Or Why Do You Like Mindless Behavior So Much !

I didn't really want a lot or anything .. BUT once again MESSAGE ME THE IMFORMATION !!

IF YOU COMMENT I WILL NOT ACCEPT !! PLEASE ANSWER TRUTHFULLY OKAY ?

Thank You .. Bye My Little Gumdrops ! I will check the messages probably tomorrow or today at night ! ..