dreams suck . [ Chapter 8 ]

Ray ;

Darkness , but voices in the background. Numbness , but cushion felt on my back. Deafness , but screams heard in a distance.

' No , I'm pretty sure he likes me more , Becky ! ' Princeton's voice said. I tried looking around but everything was black.

' Well , maybe if he opened his eyes , he could choose ! ' Becky yelled. I grew confused and opened my eyes .. oh ! What I saw , man , I wish I didn't open my eyes.

Becky and Princeton stood there looking at me. There was a problem though ! A HUGE problem. Princeton's stomach was fat. Like pregnant fat ! My eyes widened at the sight. The hell ? Guys can get pregnant ? I looked at there faces and they were both staring at me. They both had there hands on one hip.

I looked at them confused.

' What ? ' I asked them. I looked around and saw I was in a house , a house I didn't recognize. Pictures of me and Princeton filled the walls and nightstands. I sat on a couch that was covered in a blanket. A flat screen hung on the wall that had more pictures surrounding it.

' The hell you mean ' what ' ? Tell this gay lord that you love me ! ' Becky's said , pointing at an opened mouthed Princeton. My eyes widened at her words.

' He can't love you ! He got me pregnant ! ' Princeton yelled at Becky. Becky rolled her eyes at Princeton's comment. I looked at her and she had a smirk plastered on her face. I looked at Princeton , his eyes filled with sadness. He looked down and I felt a pain shoot through my heart.

' That's always your excuse ! ' Becky yelled. I bit down on my bottom lip and looked down. The hell is happening ?

' Can someone explain what is happening ? ' I asked , looking back up at there reactions. Becky rolled her eyes. Princeton , just kept looking down.

' You're supposed to tell this pregnant bitch that you love me ! ' She yelled. ' Not him ! ' She yelled in Princeton's ear. Causing him to flinch. He looked up at me and tears escaped his eyes. The pain in my heart grew larger as he bit down on his bottom lip.

' Why am I supposed to say that ? ' I asked , never leaving Princeton's stare. She stood in front of him , covering his beauty.

' Cause , you were in my bed last night ! ' She yelled. Princeton pushed past her , looking at me with hurt filled eyes.

' What !? ' He yelled .

' Yeah bitch ! He slept with me last night ! In your bed ! While your bitch ass was asleep on this couch ! ' She yelled , getting all up in Princeton's face. Princeton looked past her and his eyes landed on mine.

His eyes got glossy and his tears fell faster.

' You did ? ' He asked me. Becky turned to face me and they stood side by side.

' Yeah ! Tell him Ray ! ' She yelled. I tried remembering what happened last night , or any night. I didn't remember anything. Not one thing ran through my head. I opened my mouth to speak but the words I said , was not what I wanted to say !

' Yeah ! I fucked her ! While your ass was asleep ! ' I said. I covered my mouth quickly and my eyes went wide. Princeton sniffled and licked his lips. He ran upstairs , crying. I'm guessing our bedroom door was slammed shut by the sound of the boom that went off in the house.

The pain that now covered my entire heart , was now unbearable . I couldn't take the pain , I started crying. I looked towards Becky and she looked satisfied !