EIGHT

Eight

Little darling

All I think these days is

Death. Dead. Died.

Three words, written in three different ways, but all leading for the same meaning.

They keep shouting it at me, like I don't understand.

They don't understand that with you and me, death never existed. You're always here and I'm always there with you. You're a piece of me, no not just a piece you are all of me.

And I know you, you helped me more than anyone else. And you loved me and my cold heart like Kani one else.

I'm wheezing not breathing anymore. I know it sounds like a funny description but I don't think there's another way to describe how I feel. My chest is in constant pain. The one that burns you all over and leaves it's mark in scars. Scars that are visible only to your own eyes.

I miss you so much. I miss you with every single breath or I don't take. I don't know anymore.

I am lost without you. I wish you could come back. I wish I could hug you one last time. I wish I could cry in your arms one last time. And I wish oh I wish to ask you how was your day one last time. And to ask you what's wrong over and over until you give in and tell me what happened to you.

I can't anymore little darling. I can't live without you.