TWENTY FIVE

Twenty Five

Little Darling

We caught Alex today, he was bullying a little kid behind an elementary school. We had been following him for a few days now and today he finally did something. We recorded for a minute or two until he started physically hurting the kid-who wasn't even more than ten years old- we had to step in then.

We got him talking somehow, he got angry when we told him that he was so pathetic to bully someone weaker than him. He then said that someone who was following such an ugly religion had to be punished then he called me a bitch too since i was with Raheem and Lamia, helping them out.

Then I asked him if this is why he killed you too. If it was only because you were helping Lujain and he hated Lujain because of his religion.

He laughed then, that same cold laugh that sent chills down my spine.

He nodded, "I should have killed you all with them too. You deserve to die."

Raheem couldn't hold it another minute and held him by the collar. Lamia reached out and held on Raheem's shoulder but he only shrugged her off. Lamia then worriedly backed away and said some thing that I couldn't understand under her breath.

Raheem then said with a voice so cold and so hard that it made me scared a little too. "How can You decide who deserves to die and who doesn't? What is the difference between you and the terrorists that did 9/11 or ISIS right now? You're doing the same thing. You're killing innocent people for no reason."

Alex chuckled and shook his head, " They weren't innocent people, they were terrorists. They killed my parents. Even if I was young, I remember everything. You people killed my parents and didn't even blink an eye." Alex was so angry and his eyes held so much pain.

I felt my heart break a little for him and Lamia let out a little sob next to me.

~~~~~

CONTINUED IN NEXT CHAPTER