TWENTY NINE

Twenty Nine

Little Darling

Today was the first trial of Alex. Raheem couldn't come since he was still in bed but Lamia, Lamia's fiancé -Sadiq- and his parents were here.

So were Mom and Dad. See you have so many people on your side, on our side. We will win this.

Our lawyer has told us not to show the video just yet, and let it be in the next trial. She is a nice girl also a Hijabee -that's what they call the people that wear the headscarf, Lamia told me - and her name is also Farida. That's a really cool name I think.

When Alex walked in, I felt the same chill that I always felt when I was near him and then he smirked at me.

His parents were some rich people and he had inherited all their money, so he had some powerful connection. That's why Farida told us not to show the video right away, because if they knew we had something so big against him then they might do something to the evidence or even to one of us.

It was so hard going through the trail Little Darling, and I wished more than once they you were here and help me to go through this. But I guess I am alone in this and I better accept it.

I will win this fight Little Darling. I will not stop until we have won. Little Darling, now I have God to help and to answer my prayers. And I know that He will because God loves justice and he will grant me, us, this.