Part 48

Part 48

*NOTE: in this chapter Jessie talks about her weight a lot, I DO NOT think that people have to be a certain weight it is for the purpose of this story only. You are beautiful no matter who you are or what you look like*

*Thanks *

Jessie's POV

Do you ever have those days when you wake up and you just feel sad and that you can barely make it through the day? Yeah me to and today was definitely one of those days I get up out of bed, I make my way into the bathroom and step onto the scales to check my weight '8 stone'

"Eew Jessica you're soo disgusting and ugly"

I do my morning routine with the added addition of placing a few cuts on my stomach the pain soon becomes more soothing than the ache I feel in my heart. Danny swore Rome that he will make me fall in love with him again...but the thing is that I am still in love with him I haven't fallen out of love with him, I just don't believe that he loves me as much as he claims to let me tell you he's got his work cut out. I check my phone since its been lighting out all morning.

3 new messages

Oh shit here we go.

1 from Will.

"Hey Jess, hope you are feeling good. I'm giving everyone including you a lift today so be ready by 10. Bye love you"

I read the message I know not to argue with Will now so I just text him back saying okay and thanks. On the the next message.

2 from Dan<3<3<3<3<3

I should really change his name.

"Hey gorgeous, hope you slept well I will be over in around twenty minutes"

On to the next one

"Jess baby? Did you get my message?"

I text him back saying that it was fine and that I had only just saw his message. I get dressed quickly and do my make up,before straightening my hair. Then I hear the doorbell I rush to the door then I wait a few seconds before opening the door revealing a sexy looking boyfriend, he smiles before presenting me with a orchid, one of my favourite flowers of all time, it is the perfect flower at someone giving me a orchid tells me that perfect is out there.

(A/N Yes I did watch 'the perfect man' last night)

"Dan thank you"

"A gorgeous flower for a even more gorgeous girl"

I feel myself blush a steady red colour before I move out of the way for him to come into the flat, he places the orchid down on my kitchen counter and he moves closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist I don't let the hug last to long.

"You know the last time I was in this flat we were happy together, talking about moving in together..."

He was right we were talking about moving in together.

"Dan.."

"Shh baby I know. Do you know how hard I'm trying to not kiss you right now?"

"Danny we aren't together any more"

"You still love me Jess, I see it in your eyes plus you are also the world worst lier"

"I know I'm a bad lier"

"See that's the truth right there"

"But how do you know I still love you?"

He pulls me closer so his breath skims my cheekbones, my body colliding with his.

"Because you can't push me away when I come this close, if I pushed you against the wall and kissed you with all I had in me you would kiss me back, I know you would"

"I think you are mistaken"

"Shall I test my theory?"

"No you've still got to prove yourself to me"

I watch as his eyebrows raise.

"And a kiss won't prove anything?"

"No a kiss will just be another way for you to get me into bed with you and you know that just as much as me"

We sit down on the sofa and talk about everything and anything that comes into our heads it feels good to not have a awkward tension in the room. Danny's arm is around the back of the sofa, we are sat with a fairly big gap between us. Which is odd because we usually want to touch each other especially Danny he's always very hands on more so with me. No matter where we were, on our own or at a party he always wanted to touch me and sometimes his touch was a little rough but that never really bothered me.

"Jess, can I just ask? Even if we don't get back together we're still friends right?"

"Danny....of course we will still be friends"

"I will never stop loving you Jess and you may think I'm just lying but even if we are just friends I will still love you"

That was the most mature thing I have ever heard Danny said and in that moment I swear you could of heard a pin drop. He was already starting to prove to me that he's still in love with me. I don't get the reply to his sweet gesture because a car beeps from outside I collect my things before locking my door Danny follows me out of the flat and we get into the back of Wills car. As I sit next to Danny I thread my fingers through his own and give his hand a gentle squeeze before taking my hand away. Danny looks up at me and smiles before shuffling over slightly

(Lettering)

"What are you two smiling at?" T

"Oh you know the usual" D

"It's not the usual if it was you would have her on your lap, eating her face off" T

"Ouch Tom that hurt" J

"Yeah yeah" T

He laughs. We eventually pull up at the studios.

Danny's POV

We pull up at the studios, Danny pulls me into the lounge and we sit down on the sofa opposite each other just talking to each other. Then suddenly Danny suddenly rushes over to me, examining my arm.

"Jess!! What the hell are these marks?"

"Danny...."

"YOU PROMISED ME!!"

"I know but I was upset and it was unbearable"

"YOU COULD HAVE COME TO TALK TO ME JESSIE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD DO, WE HAD A AGREEMENT THAT YOU WOULD TALK TO ME WHENEVER YOU WANTED TO CUT!!"

"Danny stop yelling please"

"I will stop yelling if you promise me you will get help"

"Okay I will I promise"

He embraced me in a hug, I feel his warm salty tears running down my arms sinking into my cuts it stings but I try not to focus on that.

"I love you"

AUTHORS NOTE

So Jessie has promised to get help for her problem and Danny's taking a step in the right direction. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Just so you know me and IsthatAnnaP are writing a short Janny fanfic together I will notify you about that when we've got the first chapter up. Thank you for reading, remember if you want me to read something please send me a message.

Comment,Vote,Fan

-whydoyouwanttoknow