Part 63

Part 63

Danny POV

*1 week later*

We have arrived home and we have two days for ourselves before we go and prepare our acts for the live shows. Jessie was extremely tired on the plane coming home but I was amazed that we managed to get thought the rest of our holiday without having any arguments. As soon as I had carried all of mine and Jessie's cases inside I went looking for her I found her quickly she was lying on our bed asleep...already she looked weird like there was something wrong but she would have told me right? I went into the kitchen to see what we had there, much to my dismay there was very little.

I decided to take matters into my own hands first going to the shops and picking up stuff for our kitchen, then I drove Jessie's car to her mums house to pick up Jackson he bounced excitedly at my feet. Jessie's mum forced me into staying a while.

When I eventually escaped the clutches of Mrs Cornish I drove back to the house letting bringing everything in at once. Once everything is in the hall and the car is locked I started to carry things into the kitchen. I was shocked when I saw Jessie sat on the sofa staring anxiously at the door not really knowing what to do or even say when she saw me, she pursued her lips turning away from me again.

"Alright babe?"

"No!"

She snapped at me...oh no I mean come on we've managed to go like 3 days without arguing at all and now as soon as I'm back we're going to argue? Like seriously?

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I want to talk about how, YOU CLAIM TO FUCKING LOVE ME AND THEN WE COME BACK FROM HOLIDAY TOGETHER AND YOU PISS OFF FOR SIX HOURS WITHOUT EVEN A NOTE"

"JESUS JESS,calm down....I went to get Jackson and I went food shopping"

"And that took six fucking hours?!"

"No jess, I went to get Jackson"

"Oh yeah and who else were you with?"

"Your mum"

"No you were with the most important woman in your life, that make up artist at the voice I've heard you talk about"

"No I wasn't I was with your mum she forced me to stay"

"I CAN'T SEE WHY I SHOULD BELIEVE YOU, AS THAT WOULDN'T TAKE YOU SIX HOURS SO WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN SO FUCKING IMPORTANT!!"

I sighed I didn't want to do this now but the anger in me took over.

"I'm not arguing with you now"

"WELL GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE THEN!"

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT!?!?"

"FINE! JESSICA CORNISH WILL YOU FUCKING MARRY ME!?!?!?"

To be continued...