Part 66

Part 66

Danny's POV

*4 months later*

Soo Jessie is crazy. I didn't think pregnancy would be this bad her mood swings are awful. We are currently lazing around on the sofa, Jessie's dropped off to sleep her head in my lap. This is the most comfortable we have been since she got pregnant.

"Gragh!!! My stomach, the baby's kicking"

"Aww baby, you okay?"

"NO THERE'S A BABY KICKING MY STOMACH!!"

"Okay okay calm down babe, I didn't think it would hurt that much baby"

"Well I'm in pain!"

I sigh and go back to playing flappy birds on my phone.

"Why don't you fucking care?!"

"Babe I do but I can't do anything"

"Well try!"

"What could I possibly do babe?!"

"STOP WITH THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!"

"Alright,I'm going to order a take away"

"Indian?"

"Yes baby if you want"

She doesn't say anything, just cuddles back into the sofa.

*a few hours later*

My little baby has fallen asleep she was a lot nicer after food. But she's really pissed off with this whole baby business. I pick her sleeping body and carry her to bed.

*3AM*

I feel my body being shaken awake by Jessie....Jesus since she got pregnant the days have been never ending don't get me wrong I love her to pieces but I just hate her mood swings.

"What Jess?"

"I want a kebab!"

"Babe it's 3AM and you don't ever like kebabs!"

"I want a kebab if you love me you would get me one!"

"Babe I do love you but you won't eat it"

"No you obviously don't love me at all"

"Of course I do Jess...alright baby what do you want?"

"Lamb"

"Alright baby"

I get up and head out of the door, I drive for twenty minutes trying to find a kebab shop which is still open, luckily I find one"

After picking up the kebab, I rush back to the house. I walk back into our bedroom when I have to wake up Jessie again...

"Jessie?"

I say shaking her awake

"What do you want Danny?!"

She snapped at me!

"I've got your kebab beautiful"

She looked at me and slowly her eyes begin to water

"What's wrong beautiful?"

"I THOUGHT YOU KNOW ME!! I LIKE KEBAB, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME...BUT YOU DONT NOT EVEN A BIT"

"Baby I went to get you this kebab because I love you, I tried to tell you that you won't eat it but you started crying so I went to get how one"

"FINE BE LIKE THAT, IM GOING TO SLEEP ON THE SOFA!"

"Jessie..."

" STOP TALKING TO ME DANIEL!!"

And with that she left the room, while I just relaxed for a few more hours.