Christmas & Surprises (1)

So I wake up to someone's lips on mine. I open my eyes and see my beautiful girlfriend.

"Good Morning to you too." I say.

I hate my morning voice but Kelley says she loves it. I try to sit up but Rydel is on top on me.

"Stop it." Rydel groans.

She's sleeping in my bed and cuddled into my neck.

"I would greatly appreciate it if I could have my girlfriend back." Kelley says.

"Not right now I need my cuddle buddy." Rydel says.

I laugh and move her off of me. I told Rachel and Rydel about Kelley and I, I mean we didn't really need to tell Rydel. But Rachel is staying in my room which is the only place I can really have alone time with Kelley. We move away from my bed and make sure we don't step on Rachel and went and sat in the window. Kelley was in my lap and she had her head in the crook of my neck.

"I hate this." I say.

"What?" She ask.

"Sneaking around." I say.

"I know me too." She says.

My phone vibrates, I pick it up and see I haven't changed my screensaver yet. Its still a picture of Sofia and I. I go into my gallery and change it to a picture of me and Hope. All the cute pictures of me and Sofia I delete.

"Have you talked to her since?" Kelley ask.

"Nope but she's still invited to the party, I just hope its not awkward." I say.

"You'll be fine, stop stressing its Christmas."

Kelley starts kissing my neck and I shiver. I can feel the smirk on her lips against my jawline. I move my hand which was once around her waist to her thigh. Kelley finds my soft spot on my neck and starts sucking.

"No, your not about to have sex in front of us." Rydel says.

"Shut up!" I say.

I move Kelley off my lap and jump on top of Rachel who is out cold. She jerks up and we all start dying.

"Come on guys it to early for this." Rachel groans.

"I vaguely remember you jumping on top of us when I was at your house so I'm just returning the favor." I say.

There was a knock at the door I go to open it and its JJ. She comes into my room and lays on the bed.

"What up?" I ask.

"So when did you guys get together?" JJ ask.

"What are you talking about?" Rydel ask.

"I'm talking about Kelley and Rylee." JJ says.

We all look at each other like we're completely clueless. JJ raises an eyebrow at us.

"Don't try to fight it." JJ says.

"We're not fighting anything." Kelley says.

There's another knock at the door and this time its Ash she comes and sits on the couch.

"What did everyone get a memo that my room was the place to come when you first wake up?" I ask.

"Oh shut up." Tobin says coming into the room.

My computer starts ringing telling me someone wants to facetime, I answer it and see its Ethan.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey, where are you?" I ask.

"Hawaii, me and my family decided to get away for the holidays. I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas." Ethan says.