More Time (8)

*Rylee's POV*

So today is the day camp starts. So all the coaches got together and decided to have one huge camp so everyone from the U-17 to the senior level is here. I'm just happy I'm going to see Kelley, Its only been about 2 weeks by hey don't judge me. Anyway we have like an hour until we leave and I'm finishing packing because the word procrastination could literally be my life. Along with tired and hungry. Carli comes into my room

"You know if you did this last night you would be fine right?" She ask.

"Yeah but I'll eventually learn but today isn't that day." I say.

She laughs and leaves my room. I finish packing and go downstairs.

"You took to long your going to have to grab something when we get to the airport." Mom says.

"Alright." I say.

I go upstairs and bring my bags down, we put out things in the trunk of the car then are off. When we get to the airport we check our bags in then head into Starbucks. A few girls recognized Hope and Carli and asked for pictures. One of the girls came up tome

"You look like my favorite player." She says.

"Oh yeah, well who is she and what team does she play for?" I ask.

"Her name is Rydel and she plays for Canada." She says.

"Well Rydel is actually my sister."

"Well that makes since."

"I'm betting your from Canada."

The little girl nods.

"Well have you ever met Rydel?" I ask.

"No but I'm going to one of her games that's why we're here." She says.

"What game?" I ask.

"There's a friendly match between Canada and the USA." She says.

An older lady calls her name and she walks away. Our plane is called so we get our food and board the plane.

"Do you know anything about a friendly match between the USA and Canada?" I ask.

"No, not that I've heard of." Mom says.

I pull out my phone and plug in my headphones. The flight wasn't to bad it only took about 3 hours. When we got there we met up with some of the other girls. I went over and hugged Ash and Tobin.

"How ya doing?" Tobin ask.

"I'm good." I say.

Mom come over and takes my carry on bag, it basically has all of my electronics in it.

"I'll think about giving this back to you, your still in trouble." Mom says.

"Oo what did you do?" JJ ask.

"Nothing." I say.

"Yeah because getting sent home from school is nothing. Carli says.

We all continue to talk until everyone is here. I see Kelley and I run and give her a hug.

"Hey looks like someone missed me." Kelley says.

"Oh shut up." I say.

We all load on to the bus and head to the hotel. When I get there I see Jill, B.J Snow, Michelle French and some other coaches talking that I don't recognize.

"Okay ladies get your things unpack and meet us in the conference room in 30 minuets." Jill says.

I go over to French and she tells me in rooming with Savannah DeMelo a midfielder. Now you might be confused becuase B.J invited me to be on the team but all the coaches work together in finding the best talent so I'm playing for the U-20 team. I head up to the room and when I open the door a girl is sitting on the bed on her phone. She sees me and gets off the bed.