Somethings Up (7)

*Hope's POV*

So Rylee got another tattoo. I just have no clue what to do with her anymore. I mean the tattoo thing is bad but I get where she's coming from. She needs a way to express herself and tattoos are it. I mean other kids her age get tattoos because of a bet or they're cool all of hers mean something. Carli and I grounded her and she can't go to school tomorrow. So she's going to come to practice with Carli and I. The next day we're off to camp. I'm laying in my bed just thinking about everything. Carli comes in ans lays her head on my chest.

"What are we going to do with her?" I ask.

"Babe she's a teenager she's going to act out and we won't be able to stop it all. So don't stress about it." Carli says.

I looks up and peck her lips.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." Carli says.

"What do you want to do for dinner?" I ask.

"I don't feel like cooking, take out?"

"You read my mind."

We ordered Chinese food and sat in the living room enjoying each other's presents. Rylee's phone has been going off all night but its locked so I can't see whose texting her. But I turn the phone on and it says what the notification is but I can't see the whole thing. The only thing I see is its from Kelley.

"Hey have Rylee and Kelley been acting weird lately?" I ask.

"No not really, you know how they are. If I saw them in public together I would have thought they were a couple." Carli says.

"You don't think they're together right?" 

"I mean its possible."

"Well when we get to camp we'll just keep an eye on them."

Carli agrees. I don't know what's going on here but trust and believe me I will find out.