Chapter 32

**Caleb's POV**
I absolutely hated the idea of my sister with that guy.... I didn't like him, mostly cause he and Emily seem to be all cutesie together and it makes me sick!

However, when first period ended I was walking back to my locker and saw something...

Emily and what's-his-face were pressed up against each other, basically holding hands and staring at each other. I had half a mind to go up  and beat the crap out of him right there, but something about the way he looked at Emily showed that he really cared about her, and the way she looked at him showed that she felt safe. She also looked happy, and that was a nice change....

I walked away and pretended not to see them, I need to talk to my brothers about this.

**shane's POV**
Danny is in all of my classes, so all through first period we were like mind communicating about what happened this morning with Emily.

Now let me clear things up, Danny and I are super close, like really super close, but that mind communicating stuff that is so wondered about yea well if it's true we don't have it, I mean yea I can sense when something isn't right, or have an idea of what's he's feeling but we can't talk through our brains, so I could have been thinking about chipotle and he would have gone along with it.

We pretend to have that "power" to freak people out its really fun.

Wow I got off track!

Back to Emily, I don't like this guy, I don't like his face, I don't like his back pack, I don't like his hair, I don't like his shoes, I definitely don't like his attitude and don't even get me started on what he's wearing.
Let me break it down

He- well- he- um okay he doesn't have an awful face, but his back pack was black and blue, and it was small, and he had one strap on. That just shows he's no good, his hair is- well it's um
Okay you know what fine he's freaking perfect like not a single strand of her was out of place on the inflated head of his.... I don't want Emily with him, I'm gonna have to talk to my brothers about this.

Wait I just realized something... Charlene isn't here, I know for a fact she was in that class because I made it my job to know where she would be at all times so that we could be ready, after what she did to my family it's my job to protect them from her. I brought her into our lives, so I have to make sure I know her whereabouts, and she was not where she is supposed to be.

Danny and I were walking to our next class and I told him

"Charlene wasn't in class today..."

"Good maybe she feel off the face of the earth or something"

"Unfortunately it's not that easy"

"Hey man don't worry about it, maybe she moved schools or something. The less we see of her the better!" He said as we walked into the room

"Is it better? If I don't know where she's at she could jump out at any moment and and do something bad..."

"Relax, we'll find her later!" Danny said putting a hand on my shoulder and shaking it

I really have a bad feeling about this...