Chapter 12

Recap:

"Whatever but keep this in mind shaney, your dear little sister and I made a deal she wasn't supposed to open her mouth about what happen,

Looks like she did and this is exactly what I told her would happen, man Em breaking the girl code, that's just low, don't ever betray your superior girl, watch your back willow's cause if you thought I was bad before oh wait till you see what I've got in store for you, and don't worry Emily I saved the best for you, watch your back cuties cause I am every where and no where, ciao" well I guess I was wrong were screwed!

When she left, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, truth be told I am scared of her, only a little bit tho! My brothers went full on protective from that point.

There was 'no leaving the house by yourself' 'we will walk with you to every class' 'Caleb will switch to all your classes' and the ever so famous but out of place here... The 'stay away from boys' and 'we will beat up any boy that even looks at you the wrong way!!' This was pretty usual, well the last part was, my brothers are sooo over protective, I mean it makes me feel safe, and happy, but sometimes if I really like a guy and he asks me out my brothers scare him away, but now with Charlene on our tales I am glad they are being this way! "Guys guys! Look I appreciate you being protective, but she is coming for you guys to so you have to worry about you-" I was saying when Jason cut me off "no no no no we are guys, and strong ones too, we can take care of ourselves, sweetheart" "just be careful!" I said. Oh if you were wondering we go back to school In 2 weeks. (They are home) I had a big white band-aid in my eye, and a cast thing around my stomach, my brothers had to help me to my room.

Caleb was sleeping in my room today, not only for protection but just in case i start feeling bad.

It was around 2:00 am and i couldnt sleep... i turned over to see the back of Calebs head, maybe he was up. i lightly called his name. "caleb" i whispered "yea' is what he said back, he didnt sound sleepy so maybe he has been up this whole time.... "did i wake you?" i ask just in case he was "no i cant sleep, i just cant stop thinking...." he said i knew exactly what he was thinking "caleb... dont worry about me, just try and get some sleep and stop stressing, maybe she is just blufing and wants us to go crazy trying to figure out what she is going to do." i said trying to reassure him "yea well seeing what she did to you i wouldnt count on it." he said, and he has a good point... ughhh why did my brother have to date a phsycho??????

**Morning**
Emily's POV
"Em Em my very best friend, wake up sugar hen!" Said Caleb
oh oh he sounds happy.... I don't know how I feel about this....
"Yes?" I say curiously "wake up, come on!!! Jason made these pancakes that look amazing with eggs and bacon ohh so so SO much bacon and he said we are not allowed to eat it until you get down there so hurry up!!!" He said practically drooling....
"Okay.... But can you carry me?"
"Does something hurt?" He asked with concern
"No I am just lazy!" I said smiling
He chuckled and picked me up bridal style, to be honest my eye did hurt a bit, but I have to take a morning pill for that anyways so I am not gonna worry about it:)
Finally we got downstairs and my head was buried in Caleb's neck and he said
"Here she is the princess herself!!"
"Yea yea" I mumbled with my head still in his neck and just lifting my arm waving to whoever was facing my back.
They just laughed.
We sat down to eat.
"Okay so you are all probably wondering why I made such a big break fast." Jason asked
"I thought it was because you loved us!" Said Sean stuffing his face with pancakes and syrup driving down the side of his mouth like a vampire...
"Ehh that's debatable... Nah I'm just messing! Yes I love all of you but the main reason I made his breakfast was because in honor of only 2 weeks left of summer I want us all to go camping!" Jason said
WHAT!? Camping??? Your kidding me right!? I absolutely hate camping, ugh with all the bugs and the worms in the dirt and the Bears and whatever's Out there, oh no way am I going camping and I have the perfect excuse..
"I can't go, I mean not with my injuries, ya know. Darn and I was really looking forward to it, well you four have fun!!" I rushed and try to speed out of he room when Jason called me
"WAIT right there missy.... Pick know you don't like camping, but it will be fun, and as for your injuries we will try our hardest to keep you from hurting them more." He replied... Ugh he always has an answer..
Well I guess we are going
Camping!!! Yay😞

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY guys, I am soooo super duper sorry that I haven't updated in a really long time I just have not gotten around to it... Sorry but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!!!!! Comment, vote, and follow!!!!!!!!!!! Love y'all 😘😘😘