Chapter 15

**Jason's POV**

I am so tired, I have been driving the whole way, but it was totally worth It cause now we are here and it is only 6:37 okay that's fine we still have time before it is pitch black. I pulled into this little dirt road and kept driving people normally park there cause there isn't anything where I am going... Or so they think if you go just far enough there is a narrow dirt road that leads to a little patch of land and then it's the large woods right behind it, it is so great, we found this place when we were little kids, my dad was a very curious man and one night he drive all the way out here and then because no one would come back here, he said that this was all ours he called it"Willows place" it was a corny name but we all liked it and it stuck, we would come out here all the time and it was great.... In fact this was the last trip we all took with our parents before... Before the accident, I know that's why Emily didn't want to come, but she needs to see this place again. "Alright persons we are here!!!" I yelled, they were all asleep on the back well Shane wasn't and he yelled "YES WILLOWS PLACE I AM BACK BABY!!!!" He jumped out of the car and onto the ground and started talking to it he said "did you miss me? I know I was gone so long but I am back, and I love you!" He is such a weirdo, but this was like his favorite place in the world. Danny followed behind and slapped Shane in the back of his head and said "Dork" which earned him a punch in the side, Caleb and Emily were the last out. I have to admit Emily looked scary with her patch and messy hair that is covering half her face I mean only one eye is visible and it just creeps me out!

**Shane's POV**

I love this place! Willows place was the best and I missed it so much, me and my dad would go fishing in this little creek that we found deep in the woods, it was so much fun, cause it was just me and him no annoying siblings or mom telling me that I should wear sun screen just in case it was just me and him and I loved him, now that I lost them both, i take back everything I said about my mom and the sun screen, she was only trying to protect me, now I wish I could hear her melodious voice telling me to put on sunscreen, and I also take back all the times I told my dad that he was cheating and that he was annoying when he fought a bigger fish than me, now I would be ecstatic if he got the bigger fish, If I could just fish with him again, and hear his laughter whenever u would get mad. I was fighting the urge to cry, but we all handle this place differently, I love it because I feel close to my parents Emily gets sad whenever she is here cause it reminds her about our parents and then she remembers the accident and blames herself... I love her so much that when she is sad I just can't function properly, I knew this trip might take its toll on her but she needs this. I think I'll go give her a hug.

**Danny's POV"

We were setting up our tents me and Shane were sharing one and Caleb and Emily had to share a tent it was like they would die if they didn't.. Weirdos! As I was setting up the tent I looked over at Shane and he looked like he was deep into thought, and me being his twin knew it was something sad, and about our parents, and I didn't just get that from the fact that his eyes were welling up with water, but it helped, I was looking at him wondering and then all of a sudden he drops everything and goes to where Emily is and gives her a hug from the back, she just looked shocked and confused and then she said "ummm Shane What are you doing?" "I just want you to know that I love you" he said her eye widened and she got out of his hug and said "what did you do?!" "I didn't do anything this time I just wanted to tell you that I love you." And with that he walked back to our tent while everyone stared at him like he had turned into a unicorn with wings "well- I love you to" she said really confused and after a couple seconds everyone was back to working. "Dude what was that about?" I asked Shane in a hushed voice "nothing! Geez can't a brother tell his little sister that he loves her! My goodness you act like I have never said the words ' I love you' it is honestly not a big deal" he said defensively "well okay weirdo" I replied.
Finally everyone was done with their tent when Emily said "Jason are you sure you want a tent to yourself?" "Yea I like it, it makes me feel special" he said in a funny voice making us laugh "okay guys lets make a fire, Caleb you and Shane go get some firewood, and Danny you and Emily go to the car and get the snacks, I'll start preparing the space" Jason said we all nodded and went to get what we were assigned, on the five minute walk back to the car me and Emily had a nice conversation "so are you excited for school?" I asked her "am I excited for hell? Oh yea sure" she replied sarcastically "come on you love school!" I added "since when!?!?" She exclaimed with a look of sheer terror on her face... Priceless. I just laughed and continued to talk "is it guys? Cause we can make sure they don't bother you, I mean we will kill them if you'd like, not a problem, we can make it an all girl school, so you don't have to worry about the boys!" She laughed sarcastically and then said "you do that you die!" We finally got to the car and got the snacks which were, cookies of all kinds, marshmallows, graham crackers, Hershey's chocolate, some sodas, some water and a bunch of chips. "You think we have enough snacks?" She asked "not nearly!" I replied sarcastically. We locked the car and went back to the camp, the other guys were already there. This is going to be awesomed.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys so this was a quick update huh? Well I am currently in a car driving to Mississippi where I live from Miami, I still have like 3 hours left so yeah, I hope you liked this chapter, I know I did, I am going to try to make them all a bit closer cause like Caleb and Emily are always together and the same goes for Shane a Danny so I will mix it up a little bit. Any way, I know you might be wondering when is this mystery boy gonna come in? Well if it is not in the next chapter then it will be in the next and if not then, then don't worry, you will meet hi,e very soon! Any ways comment, vote, and follow!! Love y'all 😘😘