Chapter 34

Hey guys so I would really appreciate it if you guys subscribed to my YouTube channel I have a link to it in my profile. Thanks!!! And comment questions you would like to know about me in this chapter and I'll answer them in a video, I'll also follow you on wattpad! Love y'all enjoy the chapter!

**Emily's POV**

A couple days went by, school was the worst. People kept coming up to me and saying things that 11 year old me wrote in that diary entry. Kyle was really cool about it, at first he thought it was strange but now he just thinks I'm brave which is better I guess.

It was Friday which meant this was the last day of school till the way to short weekend.

I walked to my first period class with Kyle, things between us started getting a little less friendly and a bit more romantic. Yesterday some girls were picking on me and he stood up to them and placed his arm around me, my whole body got tingly and I never wanted him to let go. We talk till 3 am and sometimes 4am almost every night.

"Ms. Willows!" My teacher loudly said snapping me out of my thoughts
"Huh?"
"Nice of you to join us down here on earth"
"Sorry, I got distracted"
"I can see that, do you have your homework I need to pick it up" she said with smile
"Yeah" I said rummaging through my already messy binder

I pulled out a crumpled up piece of paper with my work on it and gave it to her

"Thank you" she said and walked away

I felt everyone's eyes on me, some where laughing others were gossiping, but most were doing both.

"What planet did you drift off to this time?" Kyle said leaning over
"I'm not sure, but do you think she'll let me go back?"
"Not likely class is about to end you missed the whole lesson"
"What that's impossible we walked in like 10 seconds ago!"
"No we walked in about 45 minutes ago, YOU just got back 10 seconds ago." Kyle said laughing
"Oh my god please don't tell me she called on me and I just sat there like an idiot"
"Do you want me to lie or tell the truth" he said smirking
"The one that won't make me feel like an idiot"
"Then no she totally didn't call on you twice and wave a paper in front of your face for like 10 seconds before she gave up and called on someone else"
"Aw man, why didn't you snap me out of it?" I said hitting his arm
"Cause you looked cute all lost in la la land"

How could I be mad at him now?! This kid makes it so hard to hate him!

I smiled, and the bell rang, I love that sound. Wait no I don't. Okay I have mixed emotions about it. Let's leave it at that.

I went to my locker and a note fell out, not this again, this is the first note I've gotten since I received the first ones.

Hello again my dear
I hope you weren't looking forward to this year
I have another task for you and there is nothing you can do

I see that you took your diary home, a wise decision. However I have many more tricks up my sleeve and nothing you do will stop me trust me sweety you can try but you will fail. Here is your next task when you go home today stick your hand on the stove while its on, if you chicken out I will send a copy of every page in your diary to the whole school, not to mention breaking your family apart. what you will say when your brothers see what you did is all up to you, just remember not to mention our little notes...

have fun puppet.

XOXO -you know who