Pt. 7. You Sleep Over The Cute Guy's House

Pt. 7 You Sleep Over The Cute Guy's House

We got an A on our joint essay. Mrs. Sanders said we by far put the most effort into it. I had a smile plastered on my face the entire day and you know what made it even better? The four day weekend we got. For some reason, that I didn't care to ask, we had Monday and Tuesday off. I planned to just chill at home, alone. My parents were taking Dana out for her birthday on Saturday. She told me I wasn't invited, which was fine by me. Then they'd go on a week long cruise, leaving Dana and I alone. That was also fine by me, I got tired of hearing them fuck each other. You know what's worse than hearing your parents fucking? Having to face them after you know and they know you heard them both moaning each other's names. It's a wonder I don't need therapy.

As I exited the school building, thinking of nothing else but my long weekend, Tyler called me over to his Dodge Ram.

"What's up?" I asked, leaning on his truck. He had his hands in his pockets. He looked very handsome today. His white shirt hugged him just right and his jeans showed off his strong legs. I could tell he didn't shave today, he had stubble coming down the sides of his face and finished at his chin. One word: Delectable.

"My mom told me to ask you if you wanted to come over. My parents are having a barbecue and a lot of my relatives are coming over. You don't have to come." He gave me a serious look. "You really don't."

I beamed up at him, "Are you kidding me? And miss the chance to meet your family and tease the hell out of you? Fuck yeah, I'm going." He nodded, and I didn't miss the small smile. "So, I don't have my car, you wanna give me a ride home for me to change really quick. Then we can go to your house?" He agreed, unlocking the door for me. His truck was really high, I wasn't short but I wasn't tall either. I was average around 5"6 so I still had to struggle a little to get in his monster of a vehicle. Tyler, with his impressive 6" ft something got in with ease.

When he got to my house, I hopped out promising that I wouldn't take forever. I quickly sprinted to my room and threw the doors to my closet open, looking for a specific outfit. I found it. It was a beautiful shade of green and stopped right before my knees. It was a halter dress with a sweetheart neckline. The top went tight around my boobs and under my ribcage before flaring out. I added some white wedged sandals that tied around my ankles. I quickly threw my hair into a messy braid and put on my necklace with a diamond heart dangling from the chain. Perfect.

I closed the truck door, waiting for us to pull off, but we didn't. I turned to Tyler to find him watching me with a smile on his lips. "What?" I had to ask him.

He shook his head, "Nothing. You look pretty." Then he backed out and drove us to his house. I kept my face towards the window so he wouldn't see the blush on my face. I really, really liked Tyler. I have some serious issues.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°^^^^^^^^^^^°°°°°°°°°°°

"So do you?"

"Do I what?" I asked a little annoyed at Tyler's little brother, Mike. He kept bugging me nonstop. I had just finished playing Mario Kart with him, letting him win. We even completed a puzzle before, but he wouldn't leave my side.

"Swim. Do you want to go in the pool?" He had a glint in his eyes. I was very familiar with this glint, as Dana's eyes gets it right before she destroys something of mine. I reflexively scooted a little away from him.

"Um, sure. I guess."

"Good answer." He grabbed my hand, pulling me off the couch and towards the back glass door.