Epilogue:

Epilogue:

            Well damn, I thought to myself as I looked down at the stick that would now control our lives. This is a great way to spend a birthday. My twenty first birthday to be exact. The positive sign said it all. I'm pregnant. How the hell am I supposed to tell Tyler that? We never talked about having kids. And even so, I was still in college while Tyler took a few morning classes, and we both had jobs. His more demanding than mine, since he worked with his father in their family business. But, anyways, I'm getting off the subject. How would he feel about this? I don't think I should tell him yet. Maybe after I'm completely sure, the test could've been faulty. I refused to look at the other three previous boxes. Yes, all four tests could be wrong. Who knows?

          Tyler certainly won't, not until I got checked by my doctor. I called Mel, she knows more about these kinds of situations than I do. Melanie got pregnant in college, too. In fact, she got pregnant on my prom night, by none other than Harrison Cole. It's funny how things play out. I never expected that. Harrison certainly never expected that. But, either way, Mel gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who is now three years old and a total pain in his parents' asses. Harrison and Mel are actually together, have been since prom. It wasn't what either of them expected, but they found that one person they needed. Even if they do argue half the time, they don't mean it. I think they just like to yell at each other.

           Mel came over an hour later with Landon. He had a sour face and crossed arms when he came through the doors. "Hey, Landon. What's wrong?"

        "Auntie Lyssa, I want a lollipop!" He stamped his foot and I busted out laughing. That made him angrier. He gave me a death stare before plopping down on my couch.

       "Hey, Lys." I didn't miss the weary tone of my best friend's voice. She looked tired and stressed out.

        "You okay?"

        She shook her head, then smiled, "A child's hard work, that much I'll tell you. Harrison and I have our work cut out for us. When I was in college, I never imagined having a child at twenty two." She looked over at her son, he was glaring at the pair of us. Then she really smiled, the tiredness nowhere to be seen. "But, I wouldn't change a thing. If you really are pregnant, Lys, I know Tyler will stand by you. He sort of has to, since it's his sperm that got you knocked up."

        "Melanie!"

       "What? It's true. But, nonetheless, I will go to the clinic with you. Ooh, I can't wait for another addition in our family."

        "Our family? You mean, my family."

       She waved a hand, "Details aren't needed, really."

*********************

             One hand on my flat stomach as the other one held the sonogram of my, our baby. I was eleven weeks. The doctor was really nice. She set me up with my own nurse who I had to check in with every once in a while for appointments. Seeing as this is my first child, she gave me the complete run through, vitamins, and instructions for what needed to be done. I knew that I was currently two months and three weeks, which meant I was almost done with my first trimester, so hopefully the morning sickness, that led me to taking a test in the first place, would leave.

         After leaving the clinic, I asked Mel to drop me to my mom's. Once I was there, I announced the news to my parents and Dana. My little sister was over the moon with joy at being able to be a real aunt. I couldn't hold in my joy either. I was scared, that was a given, but when I thought about it, I couldn't stop smiling. There was a baby growing inside of me. A baby that Tyler and I created together. I told my mom that I'd probably be telling Tyler tonight. I had her and my dad wish me luck and keep their fingers crossed that all goes well.

         Tyler came home around seven that night, three hours earlier than usual. When I questioned him about it, he only smiled before kissing. I returned the kiss wholeheartedly. "Tyler, I need to tell you something."

       "Me, too. Alyssa, you know I love you, right?" I nodded, he only tells me every day. "And you know I'd never do anything to hurt you? I'm still working on making it up to you. We both know I've made some mistakes and there are times when we fight so bad that it seems we would break up. But, I love waking up next to you everyday, kissing you, fighting with you, and I especially love the makeup sex." I laughed at that. Of course he did. "And I wouldn't change the way we are for anything in the world." That's when he knelt on one knee and I gasped.

        "Tyler, are you—"

       "Shh. I want to spend my whole life with you. And I know you feel the same." His hand disappeared inside his pocket and brought out a red velvet box. He popped it open. "Alyssa Gage, will you marry me?"

        I nodded as tears poured from my eyes, "Yes, you don't even have to ask. I'm already your girl."

        He stood up, slipping the ring onto my finger. "You are my girl, but I want you to hold the title of my wife."

        I smiled, "And I want us to hold the title as parents."

        His brows furrowed, "Huh?" I went to the couch, pulling the sonogram from between the cushion I stuffed it in. Handing it to him, I watched his expression. His furrowed brows straightened. He looked up at me, "Are you serious?" When I nodded, he swooped me up before kissing me, leading me down the hall I knew all to well. Once we entered our room, he set me down on the bed. I scooted all the way up, making him follow me.

         He took my shirt off, placing a hand on my stomach. "You're pregnant." It was a statement, not a question. Once again, I nodded. He smiled, "I wondered why your breasts suddenly looked bigger," I hit him, hard, " but I love your breasts so I didn't complain."

         "You're okay with this?" He might be smiling, but I needed to really check. I wanted him to want this baby as much as I did.

          "I have to be honest with you, Lys. I never expected a baby this early in my life." His dimples were showing as he kissed me. "But, now, I can't imagine not wanting a baby."

          And he showed me just how much he wanted a baby. I was naked under him as he moved in and out of me as a slow pace. His thrusts were deep and sensational. I could hardly catch my breath as he kissed my neck, whispering sweet nothings to me. My hands were looped around his neck as my legs wrapped around his back. He made a joke about whether he could make a twin, but now that we were doing the act that made our first baby, I think he was actually serious. Especially since after I came, he kept going, giving me another orgasm before his finally hit him.

          He kissed my lips, coaxing them to open. Our tongues entwined together deliciously. Moving away from me, he hovered over me on his elbows. "I love you, Alyssa."

        My smile appeared, "I know. I love you, too."

       He kissed my nose. Then my forehead. "You better." Then he kissed me again, and that led to more "baby making". But, as usual, I enjoyed whatever he offered me. And I had a feeling I'd always enjoy every and anything about him and our soon-to-be  child. I love this man with all my heart and I know he feels the same about me. I could never ask for anything better, and I'm glad to be able to spend my life with him.

                                           ~THE END~

A/N: Thank you to everyone who took the times out of their lives to read my story. It might not mean much to you guys, but it means everything to me. To anyone who read, voted, and even commented, thanks a million.

-ADozenPinkRoses <3