Pt. 15. You Become The Cute Guy's Girlfriend

The song is James Arthur: Say You Won't Let Go it was given to me by KylieTheSnowflake

Thank you for the song. I love it!

A/N: This chapter is incredibly romantically cheesy. I'm giving everyone a head's up. So, if you don't like it, don't read it. My eyes were on a constant eye-rolling motion when writing this. Enjoy!

Pt. 15 You Become The Cute Guy's Girlfriend

      I don't think I have to really explain to you the drive from the harbor. I'll just sum it up for you anyways. After swimming in the freezing water, he decided to go back to his place, which I agreed to. To sum up the car ride, two words: sexual tension. That kiss definitely unleashed something, I could tell. Especially since one of his hands never left my leg. He kept running his hand from my knee up to my thigh. If he thought that was soothing, how wrong he was. The only thing it accomplished was making me hot and bothered. But, then again, maybe that's what he wanted from the beginning.

        When he stopped the car and I finally looked out the window, I was surprised to find that we were not outside of his house. Instead it was a hotel. Are you freaking kidding me right now? I looked back at Tyler to find him already out of the car and making his way to my door. When he opened it for me, I was still stunned. I didn't say a word as he took my hand and led me up the steps and into the lobby. Even when he left me to go to the front desk for a room key, I was still in shock. I couldn't even look around what I'm sure was a elegant and beautiful hotel. The only thing that kept going on in my head was, "He got us a room in a hotel!" That line was on replay even when he grabbed my hand again and entered an elevator with me.

       When the elevator made a ding sound and opened on the top floor, I was stunned yet again. But, I didn't miss the employee in the elevator that waggled his brows at me. Oh god. There was only one room on this floor and I'm sure it cost a fortune. Tyler swiped a card and the door opened. He grabbed my hand and led me in the dimly lit room. I was in awe. There were lit candles all around the room and flower petals covering everything. I was touched. Who knew Tyler could be such a romantic.

       "You haven't said a word yet? Have I done something wrong, or is it so right that you've lost your ability to speak?" I nodded, launching myself into his arms to give him a hug. "Come on. There's a giant jacuzzi looking bath calling our names." He led me to a set of double doors. Inside was a room that looked fit for a king. There was a huge bed covered in gold and more petals. He led us through another set of doors, an en-suite. He was right. The bath was really large and I couldn't wait to jump in it. There was also a shower that looked big enough for a whole family to share and still have space. I spotted a tray next to the bath and went straight for it.

         "Chocolate covered strawberries? Champagne? Wow, Ty, I had no idea you were such a romantic." I snagged one of the strawberries, taking a bite out of it.

          Tyler smiled, "Well, you deserve only the best, especially after my screw up." He shrugged out of his vest and shirt before starting the bath. I watched as he poured a bunch of soap into the water.

        I grabbed the bottle from him, "What are you doing? That's way too much."

        "I want a lot of bubbles. It's more fun that way."